Buckbecks Meeting

I was with all the class learning about Hippogriffs while Harry was petting Buckbeck. But Draco Malfoy had to mess it up!!

"Wow Potter you make it seem so easy", he said while getting closer to the angry and afraid hippogriff. "Your not so frightening are you, you little beast", Draco says while starting to move up to Buckbeck. The now fully angry hippogriff screeched but Draco just flinched and just kept walking forward. He was in the scratch zone so I pushed him to the side and black claws came shooting at my stomach. I've kind-of had a crush on Draco Malfoy since the first year and my three friends staring me at awe knew but Ron freaked out at first. "FuckOhMyGodnessGracious Merlins Beard that hurts", I say screaming ever so slightly. Hagrid ran towards me and told everyone class was over. I looked towards Draco and saw his eyes filled with fear and wonder. I was then taken to the hospital wing. The nurse was done bandaging me and left for me to rest but I heard the door open. "Y/n, why did you do that",Draco asked curiously and I just shook my head. "Girl reasons", I say smirking enjoying my joke while it lasted. "I'm asking, why did you do that, I thought you and the golden pshycos didn't like me", he says not knowing what he was doing to me. "Who said I disliked you, I actually love your annoying face and voice, I mumbled not know he actually heard me. "Y-You do", he ask and I curse myself. He looked mad but I couldn't tell since he leaned so close that I felt his breath on my lips. "I love you too, urchin", he said before closing the gap between us. I almost instantly hand my arms around his neck and just go along with the kiss.

That was both a wonderful and painful day!!!