Pitty Love

Part 6

(Picture of Tyrone)

Brooklyns pov

2 weeks later i was out of the hospital. All i could remember was falling down the stairs and being hurted by people i trust and the one person i gave my heart to. Its all just a myth now. I got my bag and mom and dad came to pick me up. Along with paris and devante. I got into the back and was greeted by my family. Every one was happy to see me but i kept a straight face. Drowning in my emotions sinking deeper and deeper. I started to wonder what is love. I felt worst seeing devante and paris holding each other. I turned my head to the window unleashing tears from my eyes. When we got home dad took my bag but i went to my room. I began to look through my phone deleting Chad's pictures in pain. How could he,how could he rip my heart in pieces like this i trusted him god knows i did. I continued deleting pictures until i bursted into tears throwing my phone into the wall. I tucked my head into my pillow and let my tears flow. Suddenly my room door opened.

"Sis are you ok.....umh mom and dad are celebrating so they want you down stairs?"

".............Ok", i found it hard to answer her but ok was only what came out of my mouth. I slowly dried my tears and went down stairs to celebrate. Mom ordered pizza and sis and i played tickle fight. I felt a little bit better taking my mind off things we played music and i started to dance. A few hours later the door bell rang

"Ill get it!", dad shouted as he rushed to the front door. As he opened it my eyes opened wider too and my smile faded. The feeling came back over me as i saw chad standing at the door with a bouquet of flowers.

"What do you want?", dad asked him sternly

"Please mr.Mercedes is brooklyn there please let me see her or talk to her?"

"I told you i dont want you near my daughter ", mom walked under dads hand seeing chad standing in the rain with the bouquet of flowers. Mom pinched dad and looked back at chad with a smile,"come chad get out of the rain "

"Thank you mrs.Mercedes ", chad walked in the house taking off the jacket i onced wore in the mornings. I slowly walked away then ran to my room. Chad saw me and followed me to my room

"Brooklyn please Let me explain? ", i tried closing my door but he came through any way. I sat on my bed and held my head down.

"Baby please? ", he looked at me sadly. Hearing him call me baby made my anger stir up and i was ready to burst in flames. I quickly calmed my self down and replied to him.

"No no don't call me that", i softly said with my head down feeling tears rushing down my cheeks he came closer to me kneeling down and wiped my tears away, "i love you and im sorry for what happened i really am and i couldn't help my self but please im begging you for a second chance"

"Chad stay away", i moved from him and walked to the window

"Please Brooklyn i need you", chad walked over to the window to me,"i can't do without you i just can't "

"Chad pleeeeease!".......... i fell down on the ground, "whywhywhy chad?".....

"Im sorry she came to me and i tried stopping her but i didn't mean what happened", chad fell on his knees and started crying. Knowing him his heart is as hard as a rock except when it comes to me and seeing him cry makes my heart soften up a bit. I crept over to him and hugged him. Chad hugged me tighter as he cried in my blouse