The New Girl

Part 3

Brooklyn's pov

Paris and i went to class and took a seat beside the window so we could enjoy the fresh air. There was alot of talking and noise in the class room until the teacher miss baker came in.

"Settle down every one settle down", there was perfect silence you could hear a pin drop. She tilted her glasses at mark who had his feet on the desk eating gum. He quickly removed the gum and his feet from the desk. Suddenly a girl walked in the class. She was medium height,light skin with black curly hair. She steered and turnt her face away from the class numerous times. I saw chad smirking at her and shook his head in embarrassement.

"Ok every one this is amanda whyte she's from chico California and she caaame all the way to Miami High school,so please make her feel welcome......oh go take a seat amanda", miss Baker said gracefully then amanda walked off to the empty seat that was beside me. She sat quietly and slowly like she was afraid of the seat or me supposingly and i never wanted any to be so i looked at her tried talking to her

"Ummmmh......hi amanda", i said smiling but she looked shy as hell.

Amanda's pov

I took a seat while everyone steered at me acowardly. I sat softly and took out my book and kept my head in it not to make contact with any one until a girl beside me with long black curly hair and a beautiful smile said hi to me and even said my name. Wait wait did this girl just said hi to me that's weird tho this never really happened to me before ill just tell her a quick hi.

"Umhhi", i felt nervous and rushed all my words out to her i turned my head back into my book.

Brooklyn's pov

I tried making convo with her but she seemed a bit too shy. She replied to me with a quick hi and dumped her head back into her book.

"Hmmm ok", i said with a smile then looked away and started talking to my friends.

*skip to lunch*

Narrators pov

Amanda went to collect her lunch and sat at a table where no one was. Brooklyn was talking and laughing with her friends until she looked and saw amanda at the single table. She took her lunch and went over to her as chad followed along. They sat with amanda as Brooklyn tried making a convo with her again.

"Hi again.....amanda is it,right?"

"Umh...yea right....umh sorry if i don't really socialize well with you its just that i never really had any friends but umh what's your name?"

"Im Brooklyn, Brooklyn Mercedes "

"Oh.....umh...nice to meet you Brooklyn and thanks for talking to me but if you don't want to its ok", amanda said holding her head down

"I never said that i wouldn't "

"Yea i know but that was just how things were for me so i think it'll always be the same "

"No its ok im different, so tell me about yo........"

Suddenly the bell rang signalling lunch was up

"Umh...later", amanda said then everyone went back to class. Going through math, English and geo class two hours later school ended for the young bloods. Amanda slowly packed her bag while everyone rushed out.

"REMEMBER YOU'LL BE GETTING A QUIZ TOMORROW STUDENTS ", miss Baker shouted.

"the class replied with a "Uuuuuurgh", then left out. All of Brooklyn's friends rushed out but Brooklyn left some thing or some one so she went back to the class. When she went into the class she saw amanda alone.

"Hey come on Amanda we're going for pizza wanna join?"

"Umh...ok i guess", amanda said packing her bag quickly and followed Brooklyn. They were at the pizza place and Brooklyn sat beside chad with amanda and the others. She then got up to use tge bathroom leaving amanda beside chad. Chad began to steer at amanda.

Amanda's pov

Why is he steering at me its kinda weird i looked at him and looked back at the menu. He pulled down the menu from my face which caused me to look up.

"Hi im chad"

Omg! I cant believe a boy is talking to me

"H-hi...im amanda, nice to meet you"

"Nice to meet you too", he said with a grin on his face looking at me. He's so cute and his voice is just gawd i had to stop my self from melting away. I smiled back at him and my cheeks got red with blushes.

Narrator's pov

Suddenly brooklyn came back smiling but her smile faded when she saw amanda smiling and blushes at her boy friend. But she shaked it off and went back to sit. Amanda saw brooklyn coming back so she stopped blushing and looked at brooklyn.

"Umh...is he.... like your best friend or some thing?", amanda asked

"What?"

"Umh...is chad your best friend you guys seem really close? "

"Well actually hes my......", suddenly all the lights went out causing paris to scream.

"AAH!! lest go guys", devante got up. Brooklyn got up forgetting her sentence. Everyone walked out and amanda held her head down then suddenly bumped into chad.

"Sorr.....sorry", amanda said while smiling

"Its ok ", chad replied. Everyone went there separate ways.

Brooklyn's pov

As i was about to call for chad i saw chad talking with amanda again. I shaked it off once again but i was a bit paranoid.

"Umh well nice talking to you guys and thanks,ill see you guys tomorrow", amanda smiled and said to us.

"Ok your welcome ", chad replied

"Ok bye amanda", i grabbed chads hand and went to his mustang.

"Bby you seemed tensed what's up?"

"Its nothing hun i wanna go home plz"

"Ok hun get in", Chad drove me home and stopped at my front gate

"Ill see you at 8 tomorrow in the morning ok hun?" Chad said in his slick voice. I smiled and blushed," ok chad bye we will", chad kissed me and drove off, "BYE HUN!", i shouted and ran into the house.

Narrators pov

Brooklyn and paris came running into the house and mrs. Mercedes was cooking

"Hey my princesses how was your day?"

"Hi mom today was kool there a new girl in our class named Amanda that's all", they said in unison

"Oh ok girls are you hungry?"

"Umh no mom im good", brooklyn said running out the kitchen grabbing twp apples but paris stayed to eat. Mr. Mercedes was watching basketball again on the couch and mrs. Mercedes threw a fry at him," dinners ready hun!", mr.mercedes walked into the kitchen then they started to tease each other with food. Brooklyn ran to her room and wrote in her diary and soon fell asleep. Back at amanda's home she was in her room listening music when her mother stepped in,"amanda how was school??"

"Well it was ok i guess mom, a girl named Brooklyn and q very cute boy named Chad talked to me today", amanda said smiling

"Hmmm ok what ever dinners ready and when your done i want all the dishes washed", her mother said sternly. Amandas smile faded and then she went back to her music.

Finally updated this book yo. I was to when my bae gets back but she missed her flight today which im very sad about and pissed cause of an assistance with an racist mentality like tf really??? Any way hope yall enjoy the chapter vote and comment if you wanna and peace......✌