The Canarsie Connection By Divine G

The following is a copy of the first two chapters of the new release, The Canarsie Connection, a novel published by Divine G Entertainment.

The Canarsie Connection

A Novel By Divine G

Also by Divine G

Novels:

Baby Doll (Published by Q-Boro Books)

Money-Grip (Published by Street Knowledge Publishing)

Money-Grip 2 (Published by Createspace)

Enigma of Love (Published by Divine G Entertainment)

No Other Love (Published by Divine G Entertainment)

Short Stories:

Averted Hearts (appearing in The Game, published by Triple Crown Publications)

Stage Plays:

Peak-Zone (appearing in Exiled Voices, Portals of Discovery, published by New England College Press)

THE CANARSIE CONNECTION ®

Copyright © 2013 by Divine G

All Rights Reserved © 2013 Divine G

No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form by any means, graphics, electronic, or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, taping, or by any information storage retrieval system, without the written permission of the author.

ISBN-10: 1940765145

ISBN-13: 978-1-940765-14-3

PDF Edition

This is a work of fiction. It is not meant to depict, portray or represent any particular real persons. All the characters, incidents and dialogues are the product of the author's imagination, and are not to be construed as real. Any references or similarities to actual events, entities, real people, living or dead, or to real locales are intended to give the novel a sense of reality. Any similarity in other names, characters, entities, places and incidents is entirely coincidental.

Paperback and ebook editions published by Divine G Entertainment

Written by: Divine G

Edited by John "Divine G" Whitfield

Cover layout/Design by Divine G Entertainment

For information contact:

Divine G Entertainment

Website: www.divinegentertainment.com

Email: divinegentertainment@gmail.com

Dedication

This novel is dedicated to the numerous family members, friends and associates who were very instrumental in helping me to get this novel written, edited and published. The list of supporters is so huge and extensive, I am very apprehensive about attempting to mention names, because from past experience, if anyone is inadvertently left out and feels he or she should have been mentioned, it creates a lot of bad feelings. So, this time, I am taking the safe road by sending out a universal dedication to all those who played a part in the success of this novel, without itemizing each individual name. If you were there, by my side, had my back, and was supportive, then you are the person I am referring to when I send out this dedication. This novel is dedicated to you for being there when times got extremely rough, rocky and raw. Once again, thanks for all the support, love and understanding.