1

**When you see "something written like this" it's a thought of Bucky.**

     I hear a crack on the metal bar and everything now is in slow motion, I can feel the cold winter air hitting my skin, memories of my life starts playing in my head, I hear Steve screaming my name and then I realize it... I'm going to die, that's when I can hear myself screaming.

     The bar falls and I'm falling with it, I extend my arm trying to grab Steve's hand and I look into his eyes, begging with my own for him to catch me. When I saw the train I had a bad feeling about the whole mission, but I would never guess this is how it was going to end... This is how my life is going to end. Just when I'm thinking he won't be able to catch me I realize how stupid I was, why I never told him how I feel for him? This is the last time I'll be able to see his face and well the panic on his face is not the last thing I wanted to see.

     I take one last look at Steve's eyes and I close mines, accepting my fate without any protest, then I feel it, I feel Steve's hand grabbing mine. "Bucky! Bucky hang in there!" Steve screams at me, the whiplash that hits my shoulder hits so hard I think it's dislocated now, doing my best I grab Steve's wrist with my free hand "Steve pull me up! Please pull me up now!" I scream at him desperate.

"I'm trying Bucky!" He starts to pull me up and finally we're both sitting on the wagon, trying to catch our breaths. I'm almost paralyzed by the fear, adrenaline or pain, I look at Steve who's looking at me with pain in his eyes, "I'm so sorry Bucky, this... This shouldn't have happened" I just nod in response, i can't find words to say right now.
"Are you ok?" He asks softly.

"I think I dislocated my shoulder" I try to move it but the pain hits me again and I scream.

"Let me see" Steve moves around and now he's in front of my looking at my shoulder, he tries to move it and I scream again.

"You fuc-spangled stars!" He half smiles, why is he half smiling? I'm dying over here!... Who am I kidding his smile is beautiful.

"This is going to hurt, buddy" Not as much as you calling me buddy, that's for sure.  He quickly places back my shoulder where it should be and I scream again. He sits next to me again and calls the others "We need to cancel the mission, Bucky dislocated his shoulder"

"Man I can still do this! Let's go!"

"No! I won't risk you. Not again" Well thank goodness, I didn't wanted to die.  I rest my head on the wagon wall and without noticing I pass out.