"What"

My dying wish; just come to my grave and kill me again :)

Jay's P.O.V
"Jay, can you get us a blanket? My back aches at the moment," Nya asked me. With a grin, I answered, "of course, I'll get the one from our room." I bounced my lips off her forehead and began walking downstairs. It was a cold night and we thought it would be fun to cuddle outside. As I walked through the hallway, I heard some shaking. All of the sudden I heard, "awW yEAH PULL MY STRINGS HONEY." Oh crap... I forgot that Jacob was on the bounty. Because of his blindness, Wu wanted me to watch over him. The shaking seemed to be coming from my room, which was where I was headed. "PLAY ME LIKE A LAWNMOWER!" I heard Jacob scream again. When I was at the door of my room, I pulled the door back and..... WHAT THE- He was on me and Nya's bed, MAKING LOVE TO HIS SITAR. I also spotted a wine bottle on his bed. JACOB! WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON OUR BED?!?" I screamed.

"Jay? I don't share a bed with you," Jacob replied.

"WHY ARE YOU KISSING A SITAR??" I asked.

"I'm not gay for you Jay!"

"I'm not saying that we're gay! I have a girlfriend," I told him.

"The chick you gave the watermelon seeds to?" He asked.

"ALRIGHT THAT'S IT! GET OUT OF MY ROOM," I yelled.

"Jay, what's going on?" Nya asked.

"Oh hey honey," I greeted.

"Why is Jacob making out with his sitar?" Nya asked.

"He's drunk," I told her.

"I thought it was grape juice!"

"Who puts grape juice in a wine bottle?"

Just then, I got the blanket and me and Nya walked back upstairs. We then cuddled in the moonlight and pretended we never witnessed that.