Chapter 4

THE BOYS HAVE BEEN WITH THE GIRLS FOR LIKE A WEEK AND A HALF!!! I KNOW I HAVEN'T BEEN VERY CLEAR!!! I'M SOO SORRY!! IT IS CURRENTLY A SATURDAY IN THE BOOK!!

Maddie's POV

My feelings for Niall just keep growing. I refuse to worry about it. Its not like he likes me back.

When I woke up the next morning, I heard Harry and Kenzie talking. They were have a 'Does to!' and 'Does not! ' arguement. You don't have those with friends, usually. Mostly Kenzie had those with James or her crushes. HER CRUSHES! She has a crush on Harry. I just know it.

"SHUT UP LOVE BIRDS! BANTER SOME WHERE ELSE!" I screamed walking into the room, making them both jump.

"We are not lovebirds, therefore we do not banter!" Kenzie said, blushing faintly. She was blushing. I knew it.

I played dumb and said, "You confuse me with your big words. Its to early for this."  Then walked into the kitchen and made my self breakfast.

When I came back into the dinning area, Kenzie was still at the table.

"So you have a crush on Harry I see," I said sitting across from her.

No, I don't, " she denied, "but you clearly have one on Niall."

It was mine turn to blush. "I do not!" I lied.

"Yes, you do. It's way to obvious," She smirked, "He likes you too."

"Ok, I do like him. But he definitely does not like me. " I sighed.

"Are you kidding me? He is like over heels!"  She exclaimed. 

"No, he isn't. And I dont love him, either, its just a crush, Kenzie." I laughed.

"For now," She smirked

Liam's POV (its the same day as above)

"Have you noticed that Niall has a thing for Maddie?" I asked Zayn, Harry and Louis, after Niall left to make himself breakfast.

"Duh!" They replied in unison. 

"Is that a good thing? I mean, what if they get together, it doesn't work out, and we still have to live here?" I asked worriedly, "That would be so awkward. "

"I dont think that would happen," Louis explained, "You should have seen his poor little face when he saw her kissing Isaac."

"And did you see how mad he got when Isaac tried to hit her," Zayn added, "That was scary, and she just calmed him down by hugging him, no one else could have done that. "

"That's all true," I added, "But feelings can change."

"I don't think their's will change for a while," Harry piped up.

"Enough on them! What about you and Kenzie, Harry?" Louis asked wagging his eyebrows. 

Harry turned slightly pink.

"We are friends," he said, "She is great, but I dont like her like that."

"Yet," Zayn, Louis, and I said in unison. 

Maddie's POV

  Just as Kenzie left to get ready for work, don't ask me why she works on Saturdays, I have no idea, Niall came in.

Right when I landed eyes on him, a flock of geese started flapping in my stomach. "Hey, Niall," I greeted. 

"Morning, Maddie, " he said groggily. I nodded towards him, thinking about what Kenzie said earlier.