Chapter 1

Louis' POV

"LOU!!" heard someone scream, and I automatically recignized it as Niall's voice. I ran in the direction it came from and, of course, it led me to some dark ally (trust Naill to get kiddnapped). Then I heard it again, but it was Harry this time. They both sounded really panicked.

Suddenly, someone grabbed my hair and pulled, hard. I heard Paul run up and scream at whoever was attacking us. Whoever it was was very freaked out because they let go of my hair, and I heard two pairs of running footsteps.

"Lou," Niall was said, he sounded freaked out, "You need to see this."

"What is it?," I asked a little scared now.

"Something is very wrong with Harry." he said to me and then asked Harry, "Are you ok?"

"Do legs bend this way naturally?" Harry asked jokingly, but you could hear the pain in his voice.

"Paul," I said "Can you call an ambulance, please."

We helped Harry into the hotel and found Zayn and Liam and told them the story. Liam's 'Daddy Direction' instincts took over and he

screamed, "What the heck!! What if something worse had happened! We need to do something about this."

"Exactly what I was thinking," Paul said from behind me, " As soon as Harry is released from the hospital, you are going into witness protection."

************

Harry's POV

"WHAT?!" I screamed as they told me we were going into witness protection, "What about the fans? What about tour? What about everything?"

"You are all disappearing for at least a year. I'm sorry, but we can't afford another incident. The fans will be told that you all took a break on your singing careers to help Niall battle cancer." Paul said.

It was Niall's turn to scream "What? Why me?" he screamed, and then jokingly sobbed, "How long do I have to live? Does Louis have cancer, too?"

"No Niall, Louis doesn't have cancer, too. Only you and its not real. "

"Are you insane?!" I screamed, I was losing it, " Do you know how people this will hurt? I can't do that! I won't do that! I am not lying to all of our fans because of one incident."

"Harry this final. For all we know they could strike again and this time kill someone. You are going when you are released from the hospital. We already know where you will be staying." Paul said to end the conversation.

I can't beleive that this is happening.