Hit Uncoucics

Momoko's P.OV.

'Beep Beep' my alarm clock went off."Ugh GGH OKAY OKAY IM AWAKE!!!" I yelled angrily at my clock then I looked at it was 7:00 and school started at 8:30. So since I was fully awake I went take a bath when I was done I put a towel around my body and hair so I walked to the radio and turned it on. I smiled has my favorite song came on 'My Boyfriend's Music by Skye Sweetnam' so I sang along as I got an out fit.

As I sung I picked out a long sleeved shirt with red and white striped on the sleeves. And blue jean skirt with my white and light pink shoes. I tied my hair in a high ponytail with my red bow which I hate wearing. I turned the radio off then down stairs to find out my family was still a sleep so I drunk some orange juice and ate a poptart. Before I ran out the door I left them a note say I was going to school. When I got there I went to class and I saw miyoka , kauro,and the rowdyruff boys. (Yeaaaa the RRB are good and Burn is Brick , Brandon is Boomer,and Blade is Butch).
"Hey Guys!!" I said in a hyper vioce which I thougt was annoying but I cant be myself because they will find me. "Oi will you cal down geez" Blade said with annoyed face. Oh how much I want to punch him it's getting getting very hard not to. "Oh shut up you blockhead!" we began to growl at each other "Come on class is starting so stop it you two.!!." we looked away and huffed. 20 mins pasted by then our belts beeped "Miss Keane we got a stomick and head ack!!" me ,my friends, and the boys said then she let us go. We ran up to the roof and transformed :
"Hyper Blossom" I yelled
"Powered Buttercup" Kauro yelled
"Rolling Bubbles" Miyoka yelled
"Powerpuff girls z"we yelled together.
"Strong Butch"Blade yelled
"Explosive Boomer" Brandon yelled
"Hard Brick" Burn yelled
"Rowdyruff boys z" they yelled together.
"Who is this time" Butch asked me then I looked at my my compact and groaned "it's Mojo again" they all rolled their eyes and groan."Come on and let's do this.." Buttercup say with a sign of frustration we nodded and flow to the city to see mojo in a robot throwing things everywhere.I saw a car coming in my direction and dodged it. Then I hear some one yell 'Blossom LOOK OUT' but before I could do anything I was hit by some thing that knocked me out hard on the head.