Celebrity!Sans X Lonely!Depressed!Chara

Sans' POV

"Mr. Sans! Who do you like?" "Sans! What is you sexual preference?" "Sans, do you have a crush on anybody?"

These questions were loud as flashing lights shined in my eyes. I don't like anybody... yet. I sighed and went into my limo.

"Ready to go home Mr. Sans?" My driver said. I nodded, and looked out the window collectively. I could hear the paparazzi and people yelling outside. Raindrops started falling onto the window, and it was getting cloudy.

Tiredly, I yawned ready to go home and crash. Pap is probably gonna still be doing photo shoots with Mettaton...

I quickly entered our mansion. Sigh, I wish somebody could live with me other than Papyrus. I quickly teleported myself into my pj's, and hopped in bed.

Jeez, when have I became depressing? Right after my 18th birthday? Ugh... my head hurts. I just got cozy and slept.

Chara's POV

Genocide. Sigh, nobody understands me. I just did it out of anger...

Basically everybody hates me. Asriel, Toriel, Asgore, Papyrus, Blooky, Mettaton.

Even Sans....

He forgot about everybody... including me. I am just a bad memory. A nescience. A person in his sad past. I lie in bed looking out the window of the 32nd story apartment.

Ever since I graduated college early because I was really smart, everybody kicked me out and made me move far away. I am halfway across the country.

I looked at my text messages...

The last text I sent was to Toriel saying how much of a jerk I was. That was two months ago.

Tears formed in my eyes. I looked through everybody else's text messages. Same things but different variations.

"GOD! I AM WORTHLESS...." I screamed to myself. I threw my phone onto the crack in my wall. I have done this so many times. Crap. Now I am gonna get reported by my neighbors for the 80th time and the landlord will kick me out. Sigh.

~Time Skip Brought To You By This Butt~

I woke up to the rigorous ringing of my doorbell. I sleepily got up and wore my covers like a gown. I opened the door and saw the landlord.

"You have until 8pm to move out. Sorry Chara, we can't let other people move out and not pay enough money to the government." Crap.

"Okay..." I said tiredly. I slammed the door and immediately started packing.

But who would I move in with? I texted everybody in my contacts.

Sans' POV

Luckily today I didn't have to do anything. I could just relax on my couch and do nothing, like the old days in the underground. Sigh, it is hard being a famous monster model.

Then, somebody sent me a text.

Hm, I thought nobody would ever send me a text after I became famous.

It was... Chara?

Hm, what did that girl send me?

"Hey Sans... sorry about being alive. Is it ok if I move in with you? My landlord kicked me out because I am miserable. So, is it ok?"

What do I say? We do have common traits that most people started hating us and they kicked us out.... hm. But the Genocide....

Fine. I'll let her move in....

"Of course... sorry to hear that..." I responded.

~Another Time Skip Brought To You By This Butt~

A taxicab pulled around the corner. She was here. Good thing Pap is still with Mettaton.

I walked out the big doors that seemed to dwarf me, like a human and an ant, and went to see Chara.

Oh.
My.
God.
She looks so... beautiful....

"Uh... hey Sans..." she said, shyly with a tad of miserableness. I awkwardly hugged her. "Uh, hey." I responded trying to be polite.

We had a moment of awkward silence. I just helped her unpack and set up her room, and helped her throw away stuff that wasn't needed.

After a few hours of awkwardness, we decided to watch a movie or two, since we hadn't seen each other in awhile.

We sat on my huge couch and turned on Tiger Queen, a horrible knockoff of Lion King.

After a few minutes of watching, I decided to bring up the elephant in the room.

"So umm.... why did you do the genocide run?" Chara froze up. I could see her face get red with anger and sadness. She stood up and walked away, silently weeping.

"W-Wait!" I said. She froze and looked behind. "I a-am miserable... m-my life is w-worthless." She ran upstairs. CRAP SHE MIGHT BE HEADING TO THE BALCONY!

I quickly teleported to the balcony and waited a second, and saw her open the door. "Chara... P-Please.." she came towards me. I pushed. the hair out of her eyes, and caressed her soft face. She gives off the smell of golden flowers.

"You are beautiful. You are meant to be in this world. I don't care if you committed genocide, I just want to see you happy. I know the feeling...."

Chara's POV

...

Why does he have to be the cutest smiley trashbag.

"S-Sans..." I got flustered. My eyes were beaming. Without thinking, I grabbed him by the collar and passionately kissed him. I released after a few seconds.

Oh god. What is he gonna think? Is he gonna make me move out? Or—

My thoughts were interrupted as Sans kissed me back... oh...

"Um...."

"Err..."

"So, is this gonna be a thing now?"

"Meh, I don't care."

"What will the public think?"

"They'll be happy."

And just like that, Sans and I became best friends.

My life from then on has changed. Papyrus got pissed at Sans, but he just kicked him out. I am happier, with my new friends.

The smiley trashbag.