Murderous!Chara X Sans (Mild Lemon)

Sans' POV

Oh god... she is coming. The person who was set free from Frisk, Chara, killed everybody on the surface. And now, she is after me.

I cowered under my bed just waiting for the moment she walks in. The moment I can attempt to kill her.

Suddenly, I heard the door open.

It was her...

Crap. I got my bones ready.

"Comedian... Come out come out wherever you are!" She said with a demonic tone in her sinister, almost dwarfing voice; it made me shiver.

"I'm not gonna hurt you, I just want to see you... I have been waiting for this moment for a long time~!" I could hear the sarcastic tone in her voice.

Then, she came into my room. "Hey Comedian... wouldn't it be funny if you were under this bed? Huh?" Get ready Sans.

I could see her shadow creepily pouring down the wall, and had a bone at hand. She snatched me when I couldn't teleport and knocked me out with a bat.

Chara's POV

I dragged the unconscious skeleton over to the basement and wired him up. I didn't want to kill him, I wanted to have fun with him.

~Warning, mild lemon ahead (I.E dirty things ahead)~

I hooked him up to a big wheel that could spin automatically, and I stripped him down to his underwear. Grabbing some knives, I started the wheel. He eventually woke up.

"Uh.... what?" Sans said. He started to get dizzy, and he started gagging. I laughed.

"Now... wanna have a GOOD time?" I laughed demonically. I approached him, and saw the bulge in his pants.

"Oh, what is this?" I said. Sans starting sweating. I stopped the wheel.

"U-Uh...." Sans said with a blush on his face. He liked me, eh? Let's give him a good time!

I started pulling his pants down slowly, and out came a big member (Oh god just kill me already.)

I started licking just the tip to tease him. He moaned. "O-Oh fuck..." I stared up at him with sinister eyes. "You like that don't you?" He nodded.

I continued, until the full 10 inches was in my mouth. He was still a moaning mess until I stopped. "Now, die." I stabbed him with my knife and left the basement.

Now, I can finally be alone.

Forever.

Forever.

Forever.

Well, it is technically impossible to be alone forever.