Chapter 1 ~ Hostility

I don't own any of the Naruto characters, only my oc's and original ideas, so don't sue me :3

This is chapter one. Hope you enjoy :) Let's aim for 1 comment, 2 votes, and 30 views on this first chapter, yay!

Pic of Robyn!    >>>>>>>>>

And I'm sorry if the start of this is a little confusing and weird... My mind can be strange at times. Also, the story overall, especially the beginning, is going to be slow. Sorry! Also also, the genre of this is, of course, fanfiction. And romance, since there is a lot of romance. But there will also be some horror (it's not that bad, though), and a lot of adventure/trhiller I guess. So yeah. If you read this, make sure to read the WHOLE chapter, because the first few paragraphs are most likely going to seem weird :3 It gets a thousand times better in chapters 2 and 3.

Have fun reading!

March 22nd

>>Robyn’s Perspective<<

A flash of lightning, brighter than I had ever seen, struck down on me, its purple energy like a million flood lights in my eyes. I wanted to scream. I wanted to do something. But I couldn’t, and just stood motionless while the bolt drained me of my essence. The sky hadn’t even bothered to let me feel the agony that should have come with it. Instead, in the seconds that passed, I watched as the glowing purple lightning retreated back to its place among the sky.

“Robyn.” I heard a voice say my name; and immediately, I knew who it was.

My life seemed to flash before my eyes then. Everything played like a film in my brain, slow and mesmerizing. I felt myself tip over and hit the street pavement. My head smashed against the hard surface, bringing forth the agony in which I was expecting. I knew my time was limited.

My eyes finally allowed me to see, but only for a second before my vision became blurry again. In that one second, I was able to capture a complex scene, and I made it out the best I could. There were skyscrapers as high as the clouds shining bright white, gold, red, and blue lights. The city gleamed with life, and none of them knew that there were two people, only some hundred meters away, dying. But it was beautiful anyway. My dull oak bow was burnt to a crisp beside me; the quiver of arrows a pile of ash. My sister lied on the ground a few meters from my limp body, her hair shielding her face. I immediately distinguished that she was dead.

“B-Brooke,” I whispered as the last bit of life was sucked out of me.

And the last thing I heard was a slow, mocking laugh.

>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<< 

I could feel my heartbeat in my ears, like an ever-growing pounding drum. It shook my head, and soon my whole body was shaking. I felt like I was on fire. My muscles in my arms and legs were strained. Every time I moved, just a tiny bit, it felt like a herd of buffalo was trampling me. Yes, buffalo. As I swallowed, I could feel the warm and sticky feeling of blood run down my throat. Had I gotten internal damage?

I slowly opened my eyes, only to be met by a black veil that covered them. I reached up to touch my eyes, holding back a cry of agony at the amount of pain that followed. I touched skin, but no cloth. There was nothing covering my eyes… I was blind then. Then I realized that I could just barely make out the shape of my hand. So I was probably temporarily blind.

All of what just happened slowly started to bundle together in my mind. I was trying to make sense of it all, but honestly, this situation left me speechless. I had predicted that I would die after that lightning strike, but I felt alive. I closed my eyes and sighed. I stayed absolutely still while my body started to revive. My muscles relaxed, my eyes adjusted to the light, and less and less blood flowed into my mouth. I wondered how I was possibly healing that fast. Usually it would have taken many hours, even days, but it only took about ten minutes then.