The Love Affair ( Larry Stylinson )

Harry’s POV

I open my eyes as my phone starts ringing… Oh god… Niall. That idiot Irish boy, he has been calling me since forever! I reject him and put my phone in my pocket again. Why the hell is my head hurting this much? I open the bathroom’s door and walk in... I look in the mirror. I’ve changed. I’ve become darker, sadder and of course lonelier. I really hate myself; so much that it hurts. Seriously who is this person?? A sudden pain engulfed me. I slammed my fist in the mirror. The mirror breaks into thousand pieces and cuts my hand. My hand starts bleeding. I looked for a towel but all of a sudden my eyes stop searching when I see the blade on the bathroom shelf. I take the blade and sit on the floor.”I feel nothing. Is being dead that much worse than being nothing?” I thought to myself. Of course not. I see the blood oozing my wrist. I take my phone out of my pocket and look through my contact list to find the only person I need to hear his voice for the

last time…

<< Flash back >>

"Truth ot dare?” I asked perrie.                    

“Dare” perrie replied with a grin on her face.

“I dare you to kiss Niall,sorry Zayn.” I looked at zayn with a puppy face.         

“I’m so gonna pay you back for this Styles” zayn said in an annoyed voice. I laughed as I watched perrie kissing niall. Perrie spun it. ow ow... It was facing Zayn and Me!  what a Luck!

“It’s my turn now.” Zayn said with a devil face.

“I dare you to make out with louis for a minute,harry.” Zayn continued. I laughed and looked at louis.

“really zayn? That was your best shot? It’s nothing” I said to zayn .Zayn got a little disappointed. Louis was pretty cool with it,I guess. He looked at eleanor and said “sorry babe” and leaned toward me. he kissed me and I kissed him back. I liked it. It’s not like I haven't kissed anyone before but kissing louis was different; In a good way. But louis is just a friend ; isnt he? when zayn said one minute is over, We stopped kissing. although I didn’t want to. Wait what did I say? Didn’t want to?? What is wrong with me?? I looked at louis. He was just fine and there were no feelings in his face. Of course he didn’t care. I mean c’mon his GIRLFRIEND Is sitting right beside him… But me?? I didn’t pay much attention to the rest of the game! I couldn’t because the  only thing I was thinking about  was me and louis. Could we be more than friends??  Oh good now I’m kinda shakin. ”You okay bro?????” liam asked.

“ yeah… I’m just… you know… I’m thinking.”      “about?????”

“nothing important,liam don’t worry.” I smiled. I felt guilty for lying to him but you know I can’t just look him in the eye and say I was thinking about the kiss. 

We finally stopped the game when perrie’s phone rang and she realized her friend wasn't feeling good and she had to leave. So zayn and perrie went to visit her and liam went for walking. Soon it was just me and louis and of course his LOVELY GIRL. It Was not like I didn’t like her… Sure she was cute,beautiful and really kind but only when she wasn’t flirting with louis. I walked to my room to give them some privacy and honestly after that moment with louis I just wanted to be alone in my room and think. I sat on the edge of my bed and closed my eyes. I had to be honest with myself… I’ve always had a crush on louis. Not CRUSH! don't get me wrong! It's normal to have a crush on your best friend. and I really loved him but after this kiss I really don’t think I just love him as my friend… Oh!! This can’t happen to me .I'm not gay! what if louis never likes me that way?? What if he starts hating me? what if he never forgives me?? I felt a little tear dropped down on my hand. Even the thought of louis hating me just makes me wanna die. No way… I can’t lose him. I jumped by Louis voice.

“can I come in??” louis asked .

“you are already in!!” I laughed. Louis giggled and came in. he sat next to me and put his arm on my shoulder.

“Where is eleanor??” I asked.

“she was a little tired so she went home…Harold;what’s wrong?? Why are you crying??”

“nothing louis.Im fine.You know ,my mind is kind of busy right now.”

“No harry you are not fine. C’mon you are crying. Nothing makes you cry unless it's important. Please tell what has made you so sad?? Maybe I can help you.” Of course you can… I thought.

“ louis I really can’t tell you.There is nothing to worry about. You have your own business to worry about” I answered him.

“but I am worried about you… you know you can tell me anything;right??”

“yeah I know that.” I looked him in the eye. Those wonderful eyes. No I can’t cry,please.Not again. But I couldn't hold them back. Louis didn’t say anything. He just hugged me. tears streamed down my face. I just couldn’t stop. Finally I stopped crying. And pulled away… His arms were still around me…

“thanks louis”

“it’s ok harry. I just hate seeing you all sad and crying…”

“I’m fine now. C’mon lets do something. Any ideas??” “how about watching a movie???” louis suggested. “love it. You choose the movie and I’ll be down in five.” I said . “thanks again louis”

“anytime…” I watched him as he walked towards the door. I stand up and looked in the mirror. I looked messy. I went to the bathroom and washed my face and then went downstairs.

“really tomlinson??? hangover??”

“I was just trying to find something funny to make you happy” “

“I already have you and believe me nothing in the world makes me happier!” I winked at him. He giggled. Seeing him happy is the only thing I needed. I wish I could tell him how I feel but his reaction...

I have no idea about that one.

A.N: Heeey :) This is our ( me and my friend ) first larry fanfic so hope you like it ^_^. sorry about the mistakes by the way.  We would really love to know your opinions *-*