Chapter 2

Harry’s POV:

“You want anything Louis???” I shouted from the kitchen.

“Just some popcorn and chips and coca” Louis answered.

“You start and I’ll join you when the popcorn is ready.” “I’ll wait for you, love”

Love???I loved it when he called me that. I got butterflies in my stomach. I walked to him and handed him a coca and put the snacks on the table.

“shall we start?!?” Louis asked me.

I nodded “Yep let’s watch it man” Believe me… Spending 2 hours watching a movie with your crush is absolutely horrible.I’m not sure if I was actually watching  hangover or LOUIS. The worst part was that even though the movie was so funny every word of it made me wanna cry… Smile styles… It’s the least you can do. I got distracted when louis phone rang…

“Hi baby..”

Oh it couldn't get any better thanks…’ I thought to myself.  Louis stood up and started to walk around the house talking with El but I still could hear him.

“Oh really honey? Are you sure you’re ok? I can come and see you if you want me;I have nothing to do” Really Louis?? I mean I’m sitting right here and we are actually watching a movie; Is it really nothing?? Now I am mad.

“Oh ok so tell them hi… And please take care… ok I will. I love you babe… Bye” louis said. God I hate those 3 words…How could he be more selfish?? Did he really have to say”I love you” to her now?? Not that it’s any of my business but it kinda breaks my heart… I felt a tear on my cheek… my fist was clenched and I was breathing heavily

“I’m pretty sure this movie is the funniest we have but you look like you’re watching some ones funeral” louis said as he was sitting beside me. “ harry for the love of god tell me what the hell is Wrong with you????? Please??” Louis continued.

“Louis I’m fine. I'm just dealing with some personal issues right now… Nothing else.”

“Since when you have PERSONAL issues that I’m not aware of??”

“Why the hell should you be aware of my personal issues! Why is it such a big deal for you?Who do you think you are???” I kinda shouted.

“sorry I just care about you…”

“You don’t” I whispered.

“what?? What the hell are you talking about???” “nothing”

“I’m serious! What did you mean by that??!!”

“I’m not having this conversation with you,lou…”

I walked towards the closet and wore my coat.

“Where the hell do you think you're going?? It's 9 pm.” “Out Really Need to get some air”

“wait I wanna come wi…”

“ALONE”  I interrupted him. Oh god… I can’t believe I shouted at him. He was just trying to be there for me. To be honest this is what I hate the most about myself. I never let anyone who cares about me stay in my life…Maybe it’s bcuz I’ve always had the fear that if I let them in my life I will hurt them. like when I get too attached to someone there is always a part of me that wants me to leave… Or maybe I'm just too proud. My pride stops me from admitting what I feel inside. Stops me to admit that I need Him! Screw you styles. Like the girl I liked when I was In high school… Honestly I can’t remember telling her I love you or I like you. But I can completely remember that I almost kicked her out of my life. She thought I hated her… Again screw you styles…But Louis Is different.

“OH my god look it’s harry styles…” I heard 2 girls screaming on the other side of the street. I waved at them and said hi… But they ran towards me to take pictures.

“ We love you harry…You are the best” They said with tears.

“Oh thank you…. Nice to meet you. Bye” I hugged them and started walking. Please no more “ OH I love you harry… You are my idol” today. I walked fast so no one could notice me. finally  I arrived at my favourite place in the world. A park from my childhood. The thing that I loved the most about it was that no one actually payed so much attention to it so it was always so quiet. I sat on the ground and closed my eyes and tried to breathe… I wish I could stay here forever. I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket. Louis Tomlinson. I rejected him. I really needed to figure this out before anything. I had to think about all the things that would happen between us if I tell him what’s on my mind. Beside I’m not sure what is on my mind myself. I remembered the day I met Louis… let’s be honest I always had this chill inside of me when I was around him. You know it’s like when you have known something for a very long time but you always kind of fooled yourself…                                   

WHAT WILL LOUIS THINK OF ME?? This is the most important question! C’mon you already know the answer harry. He loves her GF. He always has, always will…DAMN… I just wanted to tell him how I feel. But knowing the fact that he is my best friend and he is ALSO straight was stopping me. I really couldn’t lose Louis he has been there for me when I was sad and happy. I couldn’t imagine my life without him. I laid and looked at the sky. I loved to watch the stars at night. I looked at my watch it has been almost 4 hours since I left home….wow. Time passes by really quickly when your mind is busy. Louis must have left my flat by now.I stood up and walked home. I arrived home after 10 minutes of walking. I opened the door and walked in but soon i was punched in the face…Such a great pleasure. “Louis Tomlinson!!!! What the f*ck??  Have you lost your mind? Why are you still in my place?”

“f*ck you harry. It’s 12!! Where were you?? I thought you have killed yourself! I was worried as hell!! And why did you reject me??”his voice was shaking and you could absolutely tell from his eyes that he has cried. I felt so much guilt. Poor Louis…I should have called. Why am I so disgusting?

“I’m sorry Louis I should have called you.”

“You being sorry is not gonna make me feel better. I have been walking around the house for 2 hours thinking where you might be! What are you doing? And most important what have I done to make you mad. “ Louis said with tears. I wrapped my arms around Louis and hugged as tight as I could.

“Please don’t cry. I’m here and I am fine. And you haven’t done anything wrong Lou”  I whispered to him  He finally calmed down and stopped crying…

“The thing is that harry you are so selfish, you always think no one cares about you… But everyone do… At least I do. I care about your personal issues.” Louis said.

“I know louis. I know you do…”

“Good! So have you eaten anything?” louis asked me. “yeah I have don’t worry… you’re gonna stay here tonight?”

“I think I will I cant leave. But if you want me to…”

“shut up dude… my place is your place.” I interrupted him. “I’m really tired. I need to get some sleep… so good night.”

“Night harry… and by the way sorry for the punch…” “never mind bro. I deserved it.” I went to my bedroom and closed the door behind me. I went to the bathroom and washed my face with cold water. I was sure… completely sure this time…

“I was IN LOVE with Louis Tomlinson whether it was wrong or right I couldn’t change it..”.

A.N: Heeey :) thanks for reading it. I know it sucks but I promise it will get better and exciting! plz vote and Comment. I really what to know what you guys think. And Merry Christmas ^_^