Getting To You

🎼Beige: Because i Love you

Jungkook's POV

It's your fault! It's your fault he's dead! If he hadn't met you he would still be alive! Get away! Get away from him! You're not allowed to see him! Get away! You monster!"

Drip drip.

"Ji soo-ah.. Mianhae. Mianhae Ji Soo." Jungkook repeatedly told himself, as he walked the city streets with no umbrella. His clothes damped and cold. Still he walked. Tears and rain becoming one as it continuously hit his face. The flashbacks replayed in his head of when he held onto him. The memories of being together. Laughing, smiling, crying. The feeling of being loved. The feeling of it gone. "Ji soo-ah, take me away.. Take me with you.." Jungkook cried as he sat on the wet gravel along the sidewalk. People walking pass him giving him confused looks. Wondering when this is all gonna end, Jungkook picked himself back up and continue to walk in the rain shivering.

V POV

Jungkook, where are you? I ran to the cemetery and saw no one there. I called our friends and asked if they've seen him. They all replied no. Shit, Jungkook where are you? I went to every shop in town and still no sound or sight of him. "Jungkook!" I shouted, hoping that he'd hear me. The rain was constantly pouring nonstop making my shoes damp. Panting, i stopped to catch my breath and saw a red light.

Suddenly, a group of girls were walking my way talking.

"Yah, there's a crazy kid over there."

"I know! Although he was kinda cute he seemed a bit weird."

"Who doesn't bring an umbrella? It's pouring rain."

"It's okay, maybe he can't afford one. Maybe you should've given him your umbrella ahaha!"

Mad. So mad. I grabbed the girl who said the last phrase by her shoulder. "Hey, who are you to make fun of him? Do you even know what he went through?! Do you even know why he's like that? Because of selfish and dumb people like you, people can't stand to live. So next time you make fun someone or even say anything about them, know their story first. That's if you're willing to listen."

Her and her group of friends literally dropped their jaws, shocked that i just basically dissed them. Dumb girls. This is why i'm not attracted to them. I quickly released her shoulder, and ran to the red light where Jungkook could possibly be. Running with all my might, the hard rain attacked me like many pins and needles strucking me in the face and legs.

"Haa.." I breathed breathlessly. A familiar image showed up. Walking. Jungkook was walking as he crossed the street. Jungkook was walking. He was alive. I've found him. Jungkook's eomma, i found him!

"Jungkook." I shouted. He was still dazed out watching his feet as he stepped one by one. "Jungkook!" I shouted even louder.

He lifted his head my direction as i held the umbrella on the other side of the street. Look. He finally looked at me. His body damped wet as he shivered with sorrowful eyes. At this moment, i really wanted to throw the umbrella away and just sprint to him.

"Jungkook," i said, taking a step forward him. Suddenly his expression changed.

"No! Don't come near me! Don't! Stay away from me!" He shouted taking some steps back.

"Jungkook-"

"Don't! Stay back!" He brought his hands to his ears and stood by the other side of the road, letting the cars dividing us apart.

"Jungkook!" I shouted, trying to get to him. Damn, too many cars.

"Stop! I don't want you to get killed.." He shouted.