Always:)

🎼Even If I Die by V & Jin (Listen throughout would be pleasing:) Please Do So!!!!)❤️❤️❤️❤️🎧

Jimin POV

After we embraced each other, we sat down and talked.

"How's Taehyung? I haven't seen him at all. At least not yet I hope." She smiled, hugging her knees again as she looked at the ground.

"He's busy. Very busy. He Doesn't even  have enough time for me." I replied to her, saying the honest truth since he's been spending time with Jungkook.

"Oh.." She bat her eyes slowly in disappointment as she tightened her grip.

"Genchana, at least you have me. I'll be always here. You don't have to look so down." I assured staring at her the whole time, hoping she'll shoot a glance at me. Finally, She set her eyes on me and let out a small smile. "I know Jimin. You've always been there for me. And I appreciate it. Thank you."

Just as I was going to stand up and leave she spoke again. "Are you sure he's not sick? Maybe he caught the flu. Did you ask if he was doing well? Did he ever ask about me?"

About him. Again.

Her eyes filled with tears and had them fall into her hands as she covered her eyes, not wanting me to see. I clenched my jaw as she was crying again. Because of Taehyung. It's always been him. Her concerns, they have only been him..

************************************

Taehyung POV

Morning came once again! Ahh, feeling better than ever.

I did my morning routine and decided to call Jungkook. As I waited for Jungkook to pick up, I finished washing my face and skipped to brushing my teeth.

"Anyeong?" A sweet tired voice answered.

I looked to see Jungkook squinting his eyes concluding that he just woke up.  God he was cute. "Wahh, so cute Jungkookie!" I shouted with bubbled toothpaste in my mouth waving at the tired boy.

He quickly realized that it was a video call and blocked his camera with his hands. "Ahh, Hyung!" He complained aloud with his tired voice. "Why are you calling me so early? I just literally woke up when you called. I look like shit."

I laughed at his words. "Yah Jungkook, no need to be embarassed. I've already heard you moaned so seeing your morning face shouldn't be something you should be embarassed about." I assured him, spitting out the toothpaste and rinsing it casually.

I heard some loud quick movements like he was running and finally met his morning face again as he removed his hand. "Yah! Are you crazy?! Why did you say it so loud? My older brother was sleeping in the same room as me!"

I quickly spat out the last round of mouth rinse. I shifted my eyes from the sink to him. "Jinja?" I asked him surprisedly turning off the faucet. "Well at least he didn't hear the real thing." I smirked at him biting my bottom lip.

"Yah!" Jungkook shouted with his hoarsed voice. He stared back at me and sighed. "You're so crazy Taehyung. I don't know what to do with you." He chuckled.

"Don't do anything. Just say you love me back and I'll hug you in response with a kiss. Telling you 'Saranghae Jungkook, and only you'".

Jungkook smiled and smoothly pushed his hair back, averting his eyes  in embarrassment of my response. "I didn't expect an answer but I guess that'll do.."