Jealousy

My sore eyelids blink open to see that my setting has changed, I was now back home...in my bed? Looking around I saw no sign that I had even been out of my house except for a note taped to my door but there was still a slight pain lingering on my abdomen. I placed a hand on my pounding head "what happened?" I though aloud to myself with a still hazy vision. My brain worked harder in hopes of bringing the memory back-. All I can remember is me and Gaara in that field, the stars, his eyes and voice. Soon realization hit me like an icy stream, we got into a fight, but that doesn't explain how I ended up here or why I was waking up in the first place.

I decided to give my already aching brain a rest and forced my legs to swing over the bed to lift me up and carry me over to the little note. Scratching the back of my head I gave a small yawn, grabbing the paper and pulled it off the door.

"Naruto, you better be awake by the next time I come over or I'm going to call Kakashi Sensei. I'll be coming back around 4:20 to check up on you.

Sasuke"

I rolled my eyes, screw that stupid moron I'll get up when I feel like it. Despite thinking this, I found myself looking over to the clock on my wall and like a puppet I was slinging around my room to clean up just in case this moron was being serious, I could never tell with him. Eventually I finished picking up whatever happened to be on the floor before I went over back to my bed, now having a regaining pain building its way back to my abdomen. There was only a two second break after this before I heard knocking at my door and sighed, cursing under my breath. No doubt it was that stupid sasuke.

"It's open!" I yell in a sort of groan. Sasuke creaked the door open as I slide back under the covers with whatever energy I had left. The raven hair looked down at me after using that stupid careless walk of his to my bed and put his back hand to my forehead. With his stupidly attractive orbs he eyed my aching body, "how are you feeling?" he asked in a darker tone than normal. Catching me off guard I forgot to respond. Sasuke's face seemed to scrunch up again, snapping me out of my trance, "I'm fine" looking down I sighed. My hand moved to place itself over my stomach and earned a wince. Arms wrapped around me and forced my head, 'was sasuke hu- 'I didn't even get to finish my thought as I was flown to the ground.

"DAMMIT WHAT THE HELL?!" I didn't realize I was yelling as I sat up and glared at the already standing sasuke who now had his arms crossed, glaring at me. The hell? Hearing more than seeing sasuke stepping towards me I went to speak again but the bastard cut me off, covering my mouth.

Sasuke glared into my wide angered eyes "you need to be more careful moron" Sasuke's voice came out as almost a threat but there was something more to it although I wasn't given enough time to try and distinguish what it could be. Yanking me off the ground, Sasuke ran his fingers through his hair. The pale color of his skin was honestly well hidden till he did this, his dark hair making him almost seem to glow. Black pupils kept the path looking away from me before their owner spoke.

Opening the door Sasuke finally looked back at me after what seemed like an hour of pained silence. "I'm hungry" he spoke, making me jump, of course being Sasuke though it sounded more like "you're hungry" and I didn't dare argue with him. Why was he so pissed? I eagerly nodded despite the thoughts shoving their way through my brain and grabbed my casual black jacket with the leaf village emblem on it and followed my ex crush out the door. We walked in suffocating silence for almost eternity and when the ramen shop was finally in sight, Sasuke decided to speak.

"Why do you always seem to get in trouble?" his voice sharper than my shuriken. My eyes dashed up to meet his despite my head staying in place, "wh-what? I just think your overreacting Sasuke, it was just a small dispute that was all. Besides I was only out for a few hours" I tried to keep my voice calmer than my heart under the threat of Sasuke's gaze.

We made it to the shop and after placing our orders the raven hair took no time to swivel around in his chair to face me, this time his face seemed a bit more scrunched I just wish I could tell what that expression was that Sasuke was wearing.

Sasuke's sudden action made me drop the drink in my hand and being the "oh-so-cool" guy all the girls made him out to be, he caught it. "Naruto" I shivered at the tone he was using, "You were out for a week". I had no words. A week?! He was kidding right?! FROM GAARA!? His navy blue orbs just stayed intensely staring into my boring blue ones and if I had anything near my mouth I might have choked so maybe it was good he had my drink.

But a week? No way that could be right. Not from fighting Gaara as little as I did. That just didn't add up, one moment we were yelling at each other, then he charged at me. Okay yeah I guess he did land a hit on me but...I've fought him many times before and I usually take no more than an hour to come too for those rare times I did happen to lose.

A week. A week. A.... Week. I finally got the willpower to turn my head and face Sasuke, the shock of his previous words made me numb to the fact he had moved closer to me and eve closer to my face with that same look I couldn't get in his eye. My lips finally began moving "y.... you're lying" my voice was barely a whisper but I knew sasuke could hear it. "Am I?" Sasuke's breath brushed against my lips, indicating he was getting closer but I just couldn't care yet. "Naruto" Sasuke repeated my name but this time he was the one whispering and it was just now I could notice just how close the ex-crush of mine was to me.

Sasuke now had his hand between my legs on my chair and he himself was half way off of his own, "S-Sasuke?!" I questioned as I noticed him moving closer, where was this act coming from all of a sudden?!

Was there something on my face? Maybe there was still blood or something in my hair! Wait- if that was it then why is he still moving?! Sasuke wouldn't freaking kiss me! Would he? Oh no he's getting too close! I reacted upon instinct and shut my eyes tightly and tensed up as I could feel his body heat now and as I felt what I could only guess as his face getting closer, my whole body tensed up.

Tingles began shooting themselves up my entire body starting from my hand that Sasuke had now grabbed, I sat a bit straighter and prepared for my worst nightmare and best dream as he got...just a little...closer. "SASUKE!!" my eyes shot open and I let out a sharp gasp as I fell back off my stool before sasuke also corrected his composure and slid his gaze towards the damned source of the sound.

Sakura?!