mistake

naruto's P.O.V

Though it's true i couldn't see where i was running and i honestly didn't know where to, but i don't care right now. That was the most embarrassing thing in my whole life and just to add the fact that he laughed at me just like i knew he would that's all sasuke knows how to do is laugh at me and always make me feel stupid.

"Naruto!" he screamed as i dodged getting hit by something that i couldn't even tell before i started running again "naruto! stop! listen to me!" he said more but it only game in mumbles to me. "God just leave me alone sask-" i got cut off by a strong force knocking me down.

"Hey watch where you're...going" i said as i looked up at the force to see gaara. I quickly wiped my eyes and stood up "me? more like what are you running from?" he asked crossing his own arms "people" i said in a rush "hey what are you doing here anyway you know you're not allowed in the leaf village" i said narrowing my eyes "calm down, temari wanted to visit someone so i came along" he said rolling his eyes. "So who were you running from this time?" he asked "me" a hand was placed strongly on my shoulder and i jumped shoving its owner away.

"shut up! this an AB conversation sasuke you need to C your way out of it!" i growled i'm never going to forget about this "oh? you two will never quit fighting huh? sasuke what did you do this time?" that sure as hell caught me off guard since when did gaara ask sasuke what HE did...since when did gaara care?. "Put the brat in his place" he replied with a shrug i growled narrowing my eyes before hitting him across the back of the head.

"So? where did you two just come from?" gaara asked looking back and forth between us "th-" "the festival, and i was just about to walk blondie home" i huffed at his words "the hell you were" i mumbled to myself. "Well it doesn't look like 'blondie' very much agrees with that" gaara said and i nodded "i do-" sasuke covered my mouth "look, i don't know you think you are but you need to mind your own business" sasuke said in a dark tone sending goosebumps all over my body.

Gaara just chuckled at my raven haired crush Excuse me, ex-crush, "leave him alone sasu-" "shut up naruto" both him and gaara interrupted me as they had a harsh glare at each other making me honestly quite uncomfortable.

It wasn't long before i felt gaara's hand grab my arm and yank me to his side and an arm around my shoulders "well then since you two never stop fighting and you sasuke uchiha seem to be bugged by having to walk naruto home i'll just do it" he said and i looked over at him and couldn't help but notice a smirk growing on his lips.

I definitely heard sasuke growl and it seemed like he was about to yank me back, "fine but don't look at me if you two get into trouble" he said in a still low tone before he jutsu's home.

wha-!?" i couldn't even finish before gaara was yanking me in the wrong direction of my home "hey my house is the other way" i explained to him "don't worry i have some other place i wanna take you" he said shooting another grin...fuck.