Chapter 9

Dark starry wings flapped in the night sky, Shadowseeker was practically invisible. The dragon made sure that she was not to be found, she was too special. Too important to deal with other dragons, who would only question her, who would gape at her in disbelief that she was once a scavenger. They were wrong. She was not ever such a puny creature. A creature who was weak beyond belief. This was not what the others thought it was, she was absolutely not ever a scavenger, but she was most definitely a pure dragon, who was a very different from the rest.

••••••••••••••Glorys POV•••••••••••••••

;A "What do you mean 'she is gone'?" I couldn't help but burst out. This dragon was extremely important. I don't understand how she could just leave without a trace, she didn't seem like the type to leave her only guidance behind. We have to find her. Magicbringer seemed very distressed, she was worried for the dragon that had gone missing under her watch. She had every right to be scared for her creation, that dragon, Shadowseeker, still was very confused. I can't help but think there's more to her disappearance than we think.

"I mean she's gone! She left in the middle of the night and I-"

"Shh. Magicbringer, calm down. We'll find her." Magicbringer shook her head, and what she said surprised me.

"There's something in her head Queen Glory, something is controlling her, and I think it's looking for something."

•••••••••••••••Shadowseekers POV•••••••••••••••••

I tremble, mentally. I'm scared. I've always daydreamed about becoming a dragon of Pyhrria, but this is nothing near my fantasies. It's dark, cold, and my questions remain unanswered. I'd ask things like "Where are we going?" "What's going on?" "Why won't you answer me?" The voice left, I think I'm considered the voice now. The voice has taken control of 'my' body, and I'm too weak to confront it. I need help.

••••••••••••••••••??????•••••••••••••••••••••

Three moons, it's been a while, hasn't it? This body is fresh, no injuries from my last act in it. New. I missed it. I hated waiting in the dark with, with him. I hate his lizard-eating tail with a burning passion. Well, now that he's gone, and I'm finally back in my body, I can continue on with the plan. My original plan was to take over Phyrria, but being stuck in an eternal darkness with the dragon who got me into this mess, who annoyed every metaphorical scale on my body at the time, made me realize that it wasn't worth it. Instead I'm looking for home, for our real home.

Short, I know, deal with it XD I felt bad for not updating, so I shall give you this. I'm currently busy with school and practice, so sorry for the lack in updates. •Shadow