17

"Mom, dad! I'm going to San Diego bye!" I holler.

My mom runs down stairs and trips over a sock. "What the hell do you mean you're going to San Diego?" She says panting. 

"Um, I mean I'm going to San Diego." I say. Duh.

"No you're not." My mom says with a little sass.

"MAMA I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS! I'M GONNA BE LATE!" I yell in frustration. Oh my gosh. I've never yelled at my mom before. I'm probably gonna get an ass swiping or something.

"I KNOW YOU DIDN'T JUST YELL AT ME! CAMILA KARLA CAMBELLO! COMO SE ATREVE A LA FALTA DE RESPETO EN MI PROPIA CASA!" She yells back.

"Mama, I'm sorry. You're so Hermosa. Please let me go." I begged. This better work this time because when I call her beautiful her anger always leaves.

"Okay my niño bonito, I'll let you go. But when will you be back?"

"I don't know? But I'll be back soon hopefully". I say.

She nods and makes her way back upstairs.

Okey dokie time to pick up my main hoes.

******

*On the road to San Diego*

"Oh my gosh! We're gonna see One direction!" Emilia squeaks.

I really need to confess to them now. There my close friends and they should know that I've been texting Harry. "Guys." I took a breath. "I've been texting Harry and the the rest of the band mates for the past I don't even know how long and I didn't tell you and shit but like now you know." I say all in one breath.

They both stayed silent for a moment and burst into laughter.

"BEST JOKE EVER!" Emilia says nearly peeing her pants.

"I KNOW RIGHT?! WHO KNEW CAMY WAS A COMEDIAN!" Lexi says while laughing her heart out too.

The fuck? I wasn't joking, well it's there loss for not believing me. "Whatever, you guys are lame." I say.

My phone buzzed. I reached for it to see who had text me but Em smacked my hand away.

"GIRL, I'm not willing to die just cause you got a text message." She says.

"Yeah Cam. No texting while driving." Em says while supporting Lexi.

"UGH!" I say.

******

Yay we're here.

"OH MY CHICKEN FISH! GUYS WE'RE HERE!" Em exclaimed.

We speed walk to the entrance.

"You guys got your tickets?" The ticket guys asks.

Lexi and Emilia brought out there tickets and showed him.

"Um miss? Where's yours?" He asks me.

I searched my bag for my ticket, but it wasn't there. SHIT! I LOST IT?!

"Oh shit, I swear I put it my bag earlier." I explained.

"Sorry ma'am no ticket not entry." He says.

FUCK I'M GONNA HAVE A BREAK DOWN.

"Cam, what are we gonna do?" Lexi asks really worried.

"I guess you guys will have to go without me." I say with sadness in my tone.

"SUITS ME! I'M OUTTIE!" Em says and dashes into the stadium.

"Cam, take mine. I know you want this more than I do." She says. Aw she so sweet! No. I'm not taking it.

"No. You take it. I'll probably find my way in." I say with pride.

"You sure?" She asks.

I nod.

"Alright. See yeah around Cam." She says and walks into the stadium.

I GOT AN IDEA.

___________________________