19

( Zayn looks like a fucking god 😍😍! Sorry continue the story. I just really had to say that.)

"Uh, hi Zayn." I say a little shy. He looks really confused, like he doesn't know me.

"And you are?" He asks.

"C-Camila." I say. Oh my glob. He so freaking hawt! The outfit he's wearing is flawless. And holy shit his HAIR! (A/n: pic up top) I think I just peed a little just by looking at his godly face.

"You're Camila?" He asks very surprised.

"Yeah what about it?" I question. Where's he getting at?

"Harry never told me you were this pretty." He says. I start to blush. Fucking Zayn Malik just called me pretty. Yeah this is obviously a dream.

"I mean, for a pretty girl like you, you're a bit weird." He say. Bitch what? I know this boy didn't just call me weird. Argh he's such a sexy jerk! I don't know how to reply to that. I hate how I'm all talk in my head.

"Well I got to go find Harry and stuff. I guess I'll see you later?"

"Yeah, s-sure." I say and he leaves the room. I couldn't stop staring at his fine ass as he walked out the door.

Okie dokie, I'm still in Harry dressing room and a still got no clue what to do. OH WAIT The concert. But first, I'll steal something. Like bruh you can't just enter a celebrity's dressing room and leave empty handed. Right? I dash towards one of his cupboards and start searching. I see a diamond necklace inside one of the drawers. Damn shitty fishes! I WANT THIS! I put on the necklace and take a quick selfie. Darn I really want to take this but that would be MEGA stealing.

I unbuckled the necklace from behind and took it off and put it away. I better get out of here before I get into trouble.

**********

I finally found my way into the stadium before the concert started. I see Lexi and Emilia and I jog towards them.

"Hey guys!" I say cheerfully.

"You made it!" Em shirks. She's seems exited.

"But how?" Lexi asks. I won't even bother explaining to them.

"You won't Believe me if I told you."

___________________________

SHÎT

My phone is at 25%

How will I ever post if my phone dies

SHÎT

IDEA 💡

I'll just use my computer

I mean if it still works

Bye my lovelies 😘