Part 1

DON'T PLAY SONG UNTIL TOLD TO!!! Thank you. Also the song is called Don't Panic

TV- There has been another murder by the so called 'Murderous Melody'. Police are still working on who is this 'Murderous Melody'. If you ever hear someone singing after dark, act like you didn't hear it and walk away. Stay alert and don't go to the sound of the voice. This is (idk ima put a random name) Emelia Rodriguez signing off.

Aiko- so they're trying to bust me huh? Well that won't do, now would it. Hmmm...last time they did come closer to getting me. It's not like they will get me anytime soon, but I have to be more careful though.

Time Skip =next evening=

Victim- I don't know how much more I can take of this. I regret coming to do this. I was dared by my "friends" to go and see if Muderous Melody's voice is good or not. And of course they choose me!

*trips*
Fuck! Oh no here she comes, I can hear her now.
Play song

Bones. Sinking like stones. All that we fought for.

Fuck!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to die!!!

Homes. Places we've grown. All of us are done for.

Dann it!!!!!!! Why?!!?!???!!!

We live in a beautiful world. Yeah we do yeah we do.

Fuck!

Bones sinking like stones. All that we fought for. And homes places we've grown. All of us are done for.
We live in a beautiful world. Yeah we do yeah we do. We live in a beautiful world.
*siren singing* (no judge me :P)
We live in a beautiful world. Yeah we do yeah we do. We live in a beautiful world.
Oh all that I know. There's nothing here to run from.
'Cause here. Everybody here's. Got somebody to lean on.

Victim pov- her voice is nice and soothing, I can tell you that. I almost didn't want to leave. But then I remember that I was going to die. Fuck! Why me?! Fuck my life!

Victim- why are you doing this?

Muderer- why am I doing this? Why am I doing this?! Wouldn't you like to know! But guess what. You're not.

Victim- Can you at least tell me why do you sing everytime before you murder someone?

Muderer- wouldn't you like to know. I guess I can tell you, it's not like it matters. I'm going to kill you anyways. As long as you don't try to run away while I'm telling you, your death won't be as painful.

Victim- o-ok

Muderer- ok now this is why I do what I do.

Me- did you like it? Remember this is my first book so yeah. Please don't MURDER me! XD BWHAHAHAHAHA puns! Sigh I'm going to go back to hell now.
Satan- hello daughter. How come you are back to early
Me- ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Satan- your mother made cookies for you.
Me- YUSH! BAI DAD!
Satan- ಠ_ಠ
Me- BAI MY PERVY LITTLE NEKOS!
*10 seconds later*
Me- NOM NOM NOM!!! *stuffs cookies in face*
Mom and Dad- (ಠ_ಠ)
Me- (╯°○°)╯