Part 3

( I totally forgot to mention this! The characters -Aiko, Hikaru, and Kaoru {Hikaru's twin from "Ouran Host Club" which is an anime}- are 21. jsyk. I forgot to tell ya'll that XD Sorry ( also Hikaru goes home after hanging out with some friends. And he told Kaoru that he's heading home after that. When he got home he went to go return something and decided to do the dare. )

Aiko's Pov

Aiko- It can't be him. Can it? He does look A LOT like Hikaru... UGH!!! I HATE THIS! I moved here because I thought I wouldn't be near him. But now. DAMN IT!!! Maybe killing someone will get my mind off of...him...

Hikaru's Pov

Hikaru- KAORU!!! I'm back!

Kaoru- Finally. Why did you take so long? All you did was return something.

Hikaru- Uhhhh....well about that. I may or may not have ran into Aiko Ayano.

Kaoru- REALLY! It's been so long since we last saw her. I wonder where she went after she told you that she liked you. 

Hikaru- ...

Kaoru- Hey Hikaru. You ok? You seem a bit off.

Hikaru- y-yeah I'm ok.

Kaoru- now we both know that's a lie. Come on Hikaru! You can tell me, what's wrong?

Hikaru- You know how there is a murderer in this city?

Kaoru- Yeah but what does that have to do with thi- WAIT! HIKARU DID YOU GET HURT?!

Hikaru- No. But you know the Murderous Melody? The person that sings before she kills the victim?

Kaoru- Yeah. The one that has killed over 180 people in the last year. 

Hikaru- yeah...well... I kinda ran into her.

Kaoru- WHAT?! ARE YOU SURE YOU AREN'T HURT?! HOW DID YOU EVEN GET OUT ALIVE?!

Hikaru- Well...that's the thing. The murderer is Aiko.

Kaoru- REALLY?! It doesn't seem like she would do that. 

Hikaru- Well...She actually told me why.

Kaoru- really?! Can you tell me???

Hikaru- Yeah. 

After Hikaru is done explaining to Kaoru

Kaoru- Wow. That might have been really harsh on her if she did THAT.

Hikaru- Yeah. I'd rather not talk about it right now. Can we finish this conversation tomorrow? 

Kaoru- Ok. That's fine. Good night Hikaru

Hikaru- Night Kaoru. 

How was it? I'm trying to update every day or two. So far it's working :D Also I found this person on Wattpad that seems really cool. I've done some internet stalking ( what my cousin Saranie calls it. KawaiiOtakuAuthor ) I haven't texted yet because turns out that Alexandra is trying to hack my account. yay. (note my sarcasm) So yeah. I might talk to him tomorrow or some other day :P And I highly doubt that Alexandra will hack my account :P BAI MAI PERVY LITTLE NEKOS!!! :D