Work

Ashly POV
I woke up to see Jake in the bed still sound asleep so I decided to get Jenifer up first to let Jake sleep a little more because he was up late making lunch and washing clothes.
Me:Jen wake up
Jenifer:(yawns )hi mommy
Me :Time for daycare
Jenifer:ok does that mean bath time
Me :Yes baby
Jenifer:ok momma
I put her in the shower.

Jake POV
I woke up and thought that something happed to Ashly but then I heard her say.
Ashly:come Jen time to dry off
Jenifer:ok mommy
Ashly :dry off baby and put on your underwear and t -shirt and socks and I will see if daddy is up.
She come in the room
Me :Good morning babe
Ashly :I will make Breakfast just get ready soon
Me :ok

Ashly POV
Me:What did you pick out Jen
Jenifer:My blue long gray flower
shirt and My gray Jeans
Me :Ok what about your hair
Jenifer:Puff ball
Me :ok all done go watch some TV and then I will make some breakfast.
Jenifer:kk mommy
She walks down the stairs I hop in the shower.

Jenifer:kk mommyShe walks down the stairs I hop in the shower

My outfit

I went downstairs and then I heard the shower start

I went downstairs and then I heard the shower start.I made some Strawberry and kiwi smoothies.
We all ate me and Jenifer left I drop her off.I head to work after I drop her off.Me and Maya are partners .We are making a dress for proms or ed carpet.For lunch break I surprise Jake and Jonathan.
Later me and Maya go out to eat but we pick up Kimmy and Jenifer first.we got to Applebee's.
Kimmy and Jenifer order steak and vegetables.I get lobster and burger egg rolls and Maya got wings and fries.We all got back home.

We change into our night clothes.I wait for Jake to come home.w hen he came home I could smell the alcohol and tobacco.He was drunk because he had a bag from a underwear store.
Jake :Baby let have another baby he said to some girl.
Me:What the f***who are you talking (I handed him a sheet)sleep on the couch.
I fell asleep it was hard but it was cool.