Chapter Two

The last bell sounds, and finally I put the headphones and I head home. As soon as I enter the house I see my mother in the kitchen talking on the phone all smiles. So I head upstairs and go to my room. I look at the window for a moment and feel a pang in my heart and the tears run down her face, can not get used. I wipe my tears with the back of your hand and feel my mother calling me. 

G: Check! 

I get off downstairs and I see Harry talking to my mother. 

M: Julia's Harry for you!

G: What do you want Styles?

M: Julia! What is this tone. Come on you prepare something to eat. 

We headed into the kitchen. 

G: What do you want?

H: You forgot the book on the bench today ...

G: Can not ..

H: And why do we feel?

G: Because I have not pulled out any book from the backpack because I had not!

H: Okay, but what happened to you?

G: In what sense?

H: Before you were always together with a brown-haired girl waiting to be called ... one that has moved ... god ... what's his name? 

G: Katia?!

H: Brava, her .. and the other thing ... Isaac right?

G: Yes, Isaac. * I tried to say in a detached way. *

H: What happened to Isaac?

G: is the party!

H: Where did he go too?

G: Mind your own fucking! 

H: Why did you become acidic?

G: Why are you in my house?

H: I wanted to ask if you study with me!

G: No! 

I took him by the arm and took it out before you close the door I gave him a kiss on the cheek. 

G: See you! 

I went back to Mom. That seemed very angry. 

M: Why have you treated so badly .. he was the guy you were fired?

G: Forget it.

M: Honey, since you closed Isaac died in yourself, you're not well, why do not you talk to someone? G: I speak on the phone with Katia every day, not enough?

M: Th, your grades have fallen and do not eat anything. We knew it was going to end well ...

G: Yes mom, I had metabolized the fact that Isaac had cancer but did not expect her to leave me so soon. 

I climbed the stairs, and went to my room. I opened the book and started drawing on the notebook.

(Hello, this is the second chapter. It does not happen anything special but wait until you see the sequels because they are simply beautiful.

A kiss, Desiny! <3)