Chapter One

Here begins another fucking day of school , with the usual stupid teachers who believe they understand how you are but in reality they do not care and do nothing but worsen your state of mind by giving you another fucking bad grade . Or those little shits who knows who believe that just because they do sport or because they are cute. But today I did not want to be insulted propio or being shouted by a professor because frankly I'm tired of everything and everyone . The first hour is initiated by half an hour and I am now worthy to go to class . Wao what I feel transgressive .

P:  It is deigned to come to class ! 

G:  Excuse me, Professor . I did not want to see the bad grade that had put me in the morning. 

I smiled and walked to my desk , which was occupied by a red that I was on my cock . The professor pointed and looked at in a bad way .

G:  What are you doing in my place? 

P:  If you had deigned to come before now you'd know that we changed places. Styles You're near . G: All right!  * I said, annoyed *

I went to sit next to the unpleasant , arrogant , and any other derogatory adjective exists Styles .

H:  Hey ..

G: I ​​do not break my dick ! 

H: nasty ... 

I ignored him for the rest of the lesson and the other we had in common . At lunchtime I went to sit all alone at my usual table , hey let's get one thing I'm not alone it's just that my best friend has moved to another city and my best friend Well he ... is complicated. Earlier this year he was there with me then disappeared and he began to take aim at bullies until I got tired of the situation .. Since that day I have no idea what I've become . Since that day it's all just a game.

(Hello, this is the first chapter, I hope you like it, now I'm going to work with the second! <3 A kiss! <3

Destiny.)