7. She's my friend!

Nikki's pov

"Alyssa! Jon!" I called to the two because they weren't so far away which they came over to Seth and I. Which I then realized Alyssa and Jon were holding hands before I could say "Aw!" Alyssa snatched her hand away and I could see she was turning red.

"Looks like someone doesn't always enjoy him.." Seth laughed then Jon punched him in the arm "Shut up Rollins.." He said then Alyssa spoke "What's wrong Nikki? Wait.. Where's Lauren?!" She soon got a bit worried "Oh she's with her boyfriend Austin.." Seth smirked "Really? I'm not believing that! Lauren is a nice person and she wouldn't do something so.. Hmm.. Well disgusting in a way, I mean-" "Look I get the point, she's not a-" Seth started but didn't finish "DONT START!" Alyssa and I felt both offended by that comment because Lauren would never be such a disgusting person, I mean I just met her and Alyssa, they're really sweet! I'm gonna stick to that because I know they will too.

Alyssa walked with me while looking for Lauren "Sorry about him.." I said breaking the silence "No it's fine, he doesn't no Lauren nor does he know me. So don't judge a book by it's cover!" She laughed a little and I agreed with her.

Two minutes in we heard Lauren scream "HEY AUSTIN WHATS THE DEAL?!" We hurried and soon found the room with Lauren and Austin..

"HOLY FUCKING MOLY I LOST THE PAGE!" Lauren's hand hit her face "Lauren!!" Alyssa and I said worried "You scared us!" Alyssa then told her which I nodded "Sorry but Austin thought it was okay to lose my page!" She fussed "Aw! Lauren you're so cute! I didn't lose the page, look.." He then opened the book to the right page well I assumed and she had a big grin on her face staring at Austin.

Lauren's pov

"Austin, oh I could just kiss you and smack you in the face!" I laughed then Austin tapped his cheek "You said you would." He smiled waiting for a small kiss but a few seconds past before Alyssa and Nikki shouted "LAUREN DO IT!" Then they apologized but I kissed him "So are you gonna smack me now?" He asked raising an eyebrow playfully "No." I smiled at him and the girls "awed" Austin and I.

itsalyssamarie TERRIBLE CHAPTER LSHSGS