3. Little morning stuff

Nikki's pov

I woke up and I didn't feel like I needed to go anywhere today but I needed to go to the bathroom and I'll go back to bed..

I got up and stumbled.. "Baby? Nicole, are you okay?" He must of heard me fall..

"Uh, yeah.." I lied, kinda of fell over and hit myself, I mean I'm a woman and I work at wwe I can handle small pain.. That's all it is..

He got up and walked over to my side of the bed to see me on the floor "Nicole!" He said pulling out his hand grabbing me "What-" I couldn't keep my balance..

"Ohh I see what's happening.." He said smirking still holding me and I tried to walk away but he was still holding me knowing I would fall.

"Seth you mind? I have to take a piss." I told him straight forward "ok ok.." He said letting me go, I could barely walk to the bathroom but I made it..

After using the toilet, I got out of the bathroom after washing my hands too, and when I got out I almost fell but I'm strong (author- nikki is always strong wtf) so this time I didn't fall "You know why this is-" "Yes seth don't brag, you fucked me too hard.." I told him to see him smirking at me..

Lmao short little morning chapter dirty meee itsalyssamarie ;)