Chapter 24

Kei widened her eyes when Kota said that, She hold his arm and grab him away.

"Inoo-chan where are you going?!". Yuya shout.

"Talk To Him!...Alone! ". Kei said and enter one of the empty rooms.

"Kou!! Don't Say That in Front Of Your Mother!!". Kei said almost shouting.

"This is The Truth Anyway!". Kota shout back at her, Kei look at him and tried to calm down first before talking again.

"...What's with Soi-chan?!". Kei asked and kota looked away, she hold his cheek and turn it to face her.

"Tell me, What's with her Kou?". Kei asked softly and Kota's tears fall.

"I....I know that this day will come". Kei wiped his tears and looked at him worriedly.

"What do you mean?!".

"....Soi....Like me".

"What?! Well She is Your Sister After All!!". Kei said and Kota hold her hand tightly and shake his head.

"I Didn't Mean That!".

"Then what?!". Kota look at her with his teary eyes.

".....She....She got the power like me". Kei whined her eyes.

"Then...Why do she have a surgery?! ". Kei asked and he shake his head.

"I don't know why, but if she got something...That will be a problem,  in her age she will be in danger,  because the power will affect her". Kota said and look at Kei how was worried.

"What should I do?! What should I do to save her?!". Kota said and Kei hug him tightly.

" She will be fine, we will do anything to save her, don't worry".

Kota hugged her back tightly and start crying, Kei bite her lips and release the hug, she wipe his tears with her thumb and get closer to him and kiss him, she can't stay still while seeing her fiance like this for the first time, yes, this is her first time seeing him crying like this. Kota close his eyes and kiss her back, after a while Kei break the kiss and looked at his teary eyes.

"Kou, Please, Be positive, I know you are worried about your only sister but...You are the older son Kou, think about your mother's feelings, Be strong for them, you are strong Kota, give them your power". Kei smile to him and Kota nodded.

"...Arigato, Kei". He smiled back then suddenly Kei felt dizzy but Kota hold her before she fall to the ground.

"Kei!! Are you Ok?!". Kota asked worriedly and hold her hand, Kei take a deep breath and release it.

"I'm...Fine, I think I have to think about it before I make the action". Kei said and Kota sighed. Suddenly the door opened.

"Sorry for the disturb but the doctor come out". Yuya said and they go to see the doctor.

"Ne? How is my daughter?!  Is she fine?!". Kota's mother Migome asked worriedly.

"She is fine, the surgery was succeeded, we did a full check for all her body, we find that a bacteria in her stomach are start to appear so we did our best to treated it as soon as possible". The doctor said and they sighed in relief.

"We have to check on her condition,  we will let her stay for a two days". Kota nodded and thank the doctor. They stand around the bed and looking at the sleepy Soi on it, Migome hold her daughter's hand and kiss it.

"Please be fine soon Soi". Kota sighed deeply and Yuya pat his friend shoulder telling him that everything is fine.

"...Thanks Yuya". Kota thanks him.