Frostfire

FROSTFIRE
Well hello there readers! Please feel free to be as constructive as you like, I like critical comments; but just remember, if you are going to say anything critical, please try to tell me a way I can improve my writing also! 

Thanks so much for your time, and I hope you enjoy!!!!

Also, sorry if I don't update regularly, I try. I'm new to this, but tell me what you like about my writing, what you don't like, and what I can do to make this story better. You can do this for all of my stories if you like. Also, sorry, extremely sorry, if my chapters are too short, I don't like writing too much before I feel like I need to end the part and start a whole new scene, but then come back to it. Again, sorry if this confuses you.

Thanks! _^.^_

Ps: COPYRIGHT. I don't like it when people steal my work. This is strictly mine, and I will swear dead serious to you that I myself write this piece of work, and all of my others. I'm sorry if that sounds harsh, the bold part, but it had to be said. Also, I apologize as I did above if I don't manage to update daily, or if my chapters are too short, or if there are any mistakes. All I can say is that I can try. Ok. Sorry for taking so much of your reading time away from you. Oh, and also, I only do A/Ns at the beginning or end of my stories, and sometimes not even that, or if I feel that I need to tell you something important. But I won't spoil anything for you. You can continue reading now.

WAIT! Sorry, one more thing. As I've said in the description, this is horrible and unedited and written five years ago, so please understand. It is also discontinued, but you can read what's here even if it's not much. Check out Into the Void, a shared project on a shared account @StarCatching. It's one of the best and longest things I've written so far, approaching fifty thousand words! The length of a novel!

Anyways, have a great day:)