The first one down 2 to go

I'm such an awful person for even thinking about it. Taking  another's life, so I may go. No I can't, I won't. Then it hit me, I will.

They won't die at least, my subconscious then spoke up; 'they will have to endure the same I did'. I don't want that but I do want to go. What should I do?

"Have you decided yet" A familiar but scrawling voice said. I'm scared to see what I say, I'm so undecided that I may say what I want to do. I want to go ahead with the deal he offered. The other part of me questioned 'do I?'

"Yes" I said while I'm still contemplating. "So, what shall it be" he pondered with annoyance. I take a second to breathe; "I'll do it" I said with uncertainty. "Do what-" he said while I cut him off. "I'll do the deal now stop talking about it" I said while he starts to chuckle. "One by tonight" he said, then left.

Ok, ok this will be easy right? My subconscious then spoke up; 'your a heartless, soulless person'

Then children about 15/16, both boys and girls. I'm going to push one down.......the stairs. Oh my gosh look at who I have became, I'm a horrible person.

A kid then was walking down the stairs and just like that, I thumbing sound tumbled down the stairs. All the others rushed to him, "he's dead" one of them said.