The big day

So max is leaving.... Yeah can you believe it, he's leaving after all the 5 of us have been through. Can you say heartless. I love max like a brother, the silly and kind of annoying brother that I still will never wish for a new one.

His reasons for leaving are blunt actually. He's says he wants to have a life with his girlfriend and not be a low life person living with his ex-best friends. Yeah so I guess we're not his friends. I'm so angry! Why does he have to leave! I could... I could punch someone. So that's what I did I punched this stupid,old house.

Laura heard a loud bang. "what the heck? Oh harp, harp, harp. Why do you do this to your self. Better go talk to her" as she sighed angrily.

As I heard my door open I look and thank god its Laura. Laura then guided me towards the my bed and placed me there. She then left, leaving me confused and came back with cleaner and cloth. As she poured the cleaner over my wound she hurry up and stuck the cloth in my mouth as I bit down and yelled out of more pain that I had been in. She then took the cloth out of my mouth and wrapped it around my wound. " I don't want him leaving" as tears started to surround my face, Laura hugged me and as I started to wimped on her shoulder. "it's going to be ok, he doesn't deserve us as friends. He will run off into the sun set with is little girlfriend" Laura said obnoxiously. Some how her words soothed me.

Here's the day, the day that I depart from my friend. This day is like a funeral for me so I dressed in a black tank and a pair of lightly washed Denny jeans.

     "I know this is hard for all of us but I can't do this anymore. The same thing everyday, over and over. It's like I'm in my own personal trap and I'm done" Max said so violently that it actually scared me "so ur willing to leave after everything?"  "yes I am I don't like being yelled at because I'm more awake than you guys. Have you  had the dreams where I see myself get killed? Well I hear you at night when you wake"  "that's none of ur business. And it's not true, we are standing here now"  "that's where ur wrong. I'm not bringing anything with me because we're dead. And I am going into the light, so when you guys are ready to stop living in this horror film get out of the house. don't wait to long" mac then walked out of the house and as he did he vanished into dust.  "noooo, he's dead *crying* he's gone forever " then Laura looked at me.  I'm going she says I have noticed too, and I want to "don't you think I haven't noticed? *crying* i see my death every night and I'm still staying strong. There a way out of this I know there is" "no there's not... By I love you, I hope you come too". She said with remorse.