13

"Don't date a girl just because everyone else in the room cant take their eyes off her, or that black dress hugs her body perfectly. date a girl who you think about while waiting for the subway. who makes you want your words to sound like some pretentious asshole who sits at Starbucks all day with a laptop wrote them. date a girl who makes you think of stargazing in the summer and hot drinks in the winter. dont date a girl who you can see the rest of your life with, date a girl who makes certain moments of your life unforgettable. dont date a girl who if after two weeks wont give it up to you. dont date a girl who if after six months wont give it up to you. date a girl who you will wait till the end of the earth till shes ready, a girl who you will gladly light the candles for. date a girl who you will do anything to get that smile that melts your heart. dont date a girl who you're dependent on. date a girl who makes you more dependent on yourself to be better." 

***

"Reasons to let them go:

1. If they dont text back. Whether it be because they claim to be a horrible texter or they're busy, they should get back to you whenever they get the chance and not just leave you hanging. it doesn't take too long to send a simple sentence or even a single word, and if they cant do that then they dont value you as much as you value them. You deserve it all. 

2. If they cant keep their hands off of you everywhere, every moment. Personal boundaries are meant to be respected. If someone is all about their hands and not enough about other things such as their words, their thoughts, their secrets, their secrets, their insecurities, their strengths, then you are more objectified than anybody else. Remember you should be wanted by more than just your body.

3. If they dont respect their values. Don't compromise your morals if they aren't willing to do the same. if they are stubborn and threaten to leave you for not changing, let them walk away or do it yourself. They dont understand you and understanding is key in a relationship and neither do they love you as a whole. 

4. If they smirk more than they smile. Smirking is linked to flirting whereas smiling is linked to truthful emotions, nothing to disguised or portrayed as something else. It its a genuine sight that appears. IF they smirk at you more than they smile, they find you hunger-filling and once their hunger is satisfied, they will move on to their next prey. 

5. If they rarely introduce you by your name and cut straight to your part in the relationship. You are not just their partner, you are also your own person. A person in love with you would want the world to know how much of an amazing person you are and wouldn't hide you away. 

6. If they turn cold randomly. If they are all friendly and nice one day and then completely shut off the next, you will do nothing for yourself except waste your time because they will never change. They are immature and love playing games - dont let them label you as their favorite toy. 

7. If they are the reason why you're reading this. "