The Sad Life (You Might Cri)

I am a Piñata. I have a tough life, yet I appreciate it as well.  I'm very eager to know what awaits outside the store. Until I get purchased from the store, I have not started my journey.  I never know when the day will come as soon as today maybe. The day I get bought. It had been my 23rd day waiting. Although it seemed like any other day, I felt this one would be different. I was just sitting still on my shelf, yet I was bouncing around on the inside. Today will be different; today I will be bought. I waited through the day with anticipation. Finally, someone had picked me off the shelf, and brought me up to the counter!  The drive there was pretty uneventful, but I was so excited being away from that store. 

               For some reason I was strung to a tree, "What might I be doing all the way up here?" I asked myself. I had no idea...maybe this is where they thought they would get the best view of me? Children came up to me all wearing silly hats, one carrying a bat. Until now I thought I was beginning my life, now I was met by my tragic demise? "Why me" I ask myself, only wishing to be back in the store. I was being hit- abused by these children, and nobody helped me when I was screaming. As if they couldn't hear me, they kept pounding on my colourful body. HAPLOOSH- I felt my side burst open. The monsters of children started clapping, cheering, and jumping. To what I thought was going to be the best day of my life turned out to be the last, and the worst. As the children ate I began growing nauseous. Then blackness.

~The Sad Story of a Piñata's Life~