Chapter 4

Heyy guys......I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR A WHILE!! MASON JUST MOVED NEAR US AND I HADN'T SEEN HIM FOR YEARS SO I WANTED TO SPEND TIME WITH HIM! sorry sorry I'm such a bad cookie! NO OREOS FOR MEH :( OREOS FOR ALL OF YOU!! or just an update...I really need to get a life /: lolololol READ! :)

--------------------------------------------

Chapter 4

-Cam's POV-

Beep Beep Beep Beep'

'ughmph' I mumbled smacking my alarm clock

I sat up and ran to my dresser to grab some clothes. Next I went to the bathroom to shower.

-After Shower-

After my shower I quickly got ready and went down stairs. I was greeted by the smell of bacon and eggs. I smiled and grabbed a plate and began to eat. After I took the last bite of my bacon I wiped my mouth and took care of my dishes. I then grabbed my black boots and jacket and headed to school.

-At school-

I pulled open the school doors and began walking in the direction to my locker. After a few turns in the hallways I finally reached it. Twisting the lock from right to left to right to left I popped it open and grabbed my books. I shut my locker to reveal Louis. I jumped back and put my hand over my heart and let out a shaky breath.

"God Louis! You gave me a scare!" I glared at him

He just chuckled and took a step closer to me.

"Sorry love" He smiled sickly

"What do you want!?" I spat a little bit to harshly

"Calm your attitude love. Wouldn't want your dad jobless eh?" He smirked in victory

I just sighed

---------------------

I was trying to focus and what the teacher was saying but I was to nervous about Louis. 'What is he tries kissing me?' 'What if he wants to have sex!?' I was dismissed from my thoughts as the last bell rang. I saw my friends all walking together I wanted to go say Hi to them but I'm trying to ignore them. Why? Louis Fucking Tomlinson. He said he only wants me with him or no one. Ass whole.

I sighed of the thought and started to head home. I was walking pretty fast cause I didn't want to run into Louis again. Luckily I made it to the front of my house with out any run ins.

Opening the door I ran upstairs and into my room. I decided to put on my pjs now since I'm not going anywhere. I opened the door to my room and walked in and went straight to my dresser and began to undress. I was about to put on my top when I heard a shaky breath go out of someone behind me. I dropped the shirt and turned around.

What. The. Fuck.

"Louis!!?" I screeched

*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*

Ahhhh I'm so sorry if that was a crap chapter!!! But it's 4am here in London and I'm tired /:

SORRY. SORRY. SORRY. SORRY. SORRY. SORRY. SORRY. SORRY.

Love you guysss :)

BUH BYE!!

-CarleyJTheFruitNinja