How It All Began

It was a typical day after school. I had gone to Trees like usual to get a bus to go home. Like always I didn't just go on a bus I stayed back a little looking around desperately for my always absent boyfriend just hoping I would have luck and see him today. I knew he had basketball practice. I was always understanding but I still hoped to see him either way. Soon the 21 approached the bus stop. "Taking this one?", I asked my two friends Hanna and Camii. "Yes let's take this one I have stuff to do at home", Camii said. We got on the bus the both of them talking animatedly while I laughed half heartedly at their jokes all the time I wandered if Ryan would show up as soon as we left. When we got to Spain we got off the bus Hanna and I heading to get a bus to Laurensford while Camii got  a taxi to St. Johns.

The bus ride was the worst to Laurensford. I lived in Laurensford but I hated absolutely everything about it. I use to live in Greensville in Spain but my parents moved away to Laurensford which was rural and absolutely lame. I missed Greensville but I also didn't  complain because Greensville was never safe. We also needed our own place and back in Greensville we shared with relatives. As we got off the bus in Laurensford Hanna and I went to take our respective taxis. I soon got home, I started texting Ryan.

Kayla: Hey hun

Two hours later

Ryan:  Hey just got in from basketball practice.

Kayla: How was it?

Ryan: The best as usual you know am "The Great One" so no problems for me and basketball is life.

That was what Ryan always called himself personally I never liked it.

Kayla: Kool. I missed you today. Wish I could see you more often.

Ryan: I know but I have to practice.

Kayla: I know and I understand that. Will I see you on Friday?

Ryan: Yes definitely

Kayla: Ok kool were taking that new bus they call bleachers.

Ryan: Ehh ok kool

Kayla: Later love you

Ryan: I know you do bye.

I was Ryan's first girlfriend and he knew absolutely nothing about relationships but I stuck with it.

That Friday

School finally ended Hanna, Camii and I started to fix up ourselves in the middle of form time, as the teacher took the register. To check off the people present before we left to go home. I attended an all girls school in Kingsway. "Where we going today?" Camii asked. "Trees as usual remember we're going to take that new bus they call bleachers?",

"Oh yea you meeting Ryan?", I nod my head, "Yea." We leave school and we get a bus to Trees. When we get there Ryan is there with some friends. I say, "Hi", But of course I don't give much attention to them.

We soon left the park at Trees and started walking down the road to get to the coaster buses. Bleachers was the newest bus on the route and it looked really kool with flashing lights dark tinted glasses and loud music and fast driving. A lot of people we knew said they already took it but this time we were talking it.

As we were walking to coaster bus stops I heard a loud voice calling, "Ryan!!!", we all turned around to look who it was when we saw one of Ryan's friends Orlando approaching. I felt irritated immediately I didn't know the guy but for some reason I didn't like him he had a dark character to him. I stood there holding on to Ryan wondering what the hell he wanted now. He walked up to us, "Ryan I need your help am in deep shit both Angel and Paula are in the park at the same time what do I do? If I don't go both a them are going to be vexed. If I go to one the other one will get upset. Follow me go in the park please?", he asked Ryan.