Much obliged.

I woke up at 5am, a bit confused with the unfamiliar appearance, but then I remember that I moved to Holmes Chapel, Cheshire, England.

I was lost out of my thoughts when my mom shouted

"Hey, Hazel breakfast is ready!"

Being the bitch I am, I ran out the door...

"Hazel Marilyn DiCaprio get back in here!"

I just decided to ignored her.

I headed to school in black tights, brown combat boots, and topped with a big red sweater. I was very satisfied with my outfit, not to mention, my perfectly curled hair!

Don't judge me this is the first time I actually looked good in a while, but lets get back to the reason why I just completely ignored my mom 

She's the reason I moved from Virginia in the middle of summer to Cheshire, England around autumn.

For crying out loud, she cheated on my dad and made him divorce her!

I thought my dad loved me, but he clearly left us without a care in the world.

The worse part is my dad's last words were "I don't want to see both of you again." 

Those familiar words go on in my head constantly.

After finally clearing up my mind, I finally made it to my destination.

I walked in the school pretty late, because I wasn't fully sure when it started. The lady at the front desk handed me my schedule, my locker combination, and a pass. I figured since I was already late that I would just put my gym clothes in my locker.

When I finally reached 12th grade math, I inhaled and exhaled for a moment before twisting the door knob.

I walked in completely nervous, everyone was staring at me, even the boys eyed me up and down making me feel insecure and uncomfortable. 

I walked over to the teacher and gave him my pass as which he started to read out loud

"Please excuse Hazel DiCaprio for being late, shes new and does not know the schools schedule. Well, everyone this is Hazel DiCaprio, and you little Missy can take a seat next to Harry"

I didn't know who harry was, but there was only one desk left in the classroom so I figured the curly headed one was 'Harry'. I'm not going to lie, he was really hot I would 100% consider him to be a Guess model or something. We made eye contact for a second and I could tell that he-

"Hazel?"  my math teacher said breaking me and Harry's green eyes apart.

"Yeah?" 

It took him a couple seconds to reply, but he finally looked up from his paper and said, "I need you to grab a piece of loose leaf paper and jog this on it" 

"okay, sure."

I grabbed my Brown satchel and took out a paper, I cursed under my breath when I realized that I didn't bring a pencil.

I looked to my left to ask the girl in a braid, but she had fallen into a deep sleep and I didn't want to disturb her. 

So I looked over at Harry's set if eyes and asked "Hey...um I was wondering if you had-d a pen-pencil that i could borrow?", I don't even know why I was stuttering.

"Oh, of course! I-I mean this one doesn't have an eraser, but you can borrow mine if you want."

I didn't really listen to him, I just kind of listened to his deep voice that I was suddenly in love with. I think im going nuts! What is happening to me? No one will like a girl like me, I eat like a slob, I am addicted to video games, and I actually like to read. No guy like him would date such a geek like me, I need to stop dreaming!

I grabbed the pencil, kind of making me touch Harry's enormous hands. His hands felt so warm and safe.

I wrote everything as fast as I could and had the bell rung right on time. I rushed out the door and continued with the rest of my classes. I would walk in the hallways and sometimes make eye contact with harry.

After, school was over and I made a few friends I walked out the front door, seeing Harry literally suck on  girls face. I don't even know what I was thinking, I mean of course a hot guy like him would have a girlfriend!

I walked really fast in front of them heading to my car when all of the sudden I heard my name being called

"Hazel! Hazel!"

I turned around realizing it was Harry, maybe he wanted his pencil back. I reached for the pencil at the back of my pocket and placed it in his hands. He did the unexpected and handed it right back to me and said "You can keep it, love", I was about to have a freaking heart attack, Did he really just call me love? I kind of- no- i got really excited. 

"I was wondering if you wanted to go to the movies sometime?"

I was standing there disgusted, he has a girlfriend, what is he thinking?!

I replied "Nah, I don't think your girlfriend would approve of this."

I can tell he was a bit confused until I pointed to her and he had an 'O' shaped mouth.

He just simply replied "Shes not my girlfriend"

I was kind of happy in a way, but kind of disappointed that he was most likely a player jock.

I sassed him and said "Listen, I don't date guys that just make out with girls for the fun of it. Okay? okay."

I simply turned away and headed to my car, leaving Harry standing there in shock.

[Authors note: For people who didn't read the descrption for some odd reason, Much Obliged kinda means to return a favor. So, Harry did Hazel a favor by giving her a pencil. What kind of favor do you think she will return to him?]