Random Ass OC

Name | Quinzel Atherton O'Donnell

Age | 17 - 22

Gender | Male

Sexuality | Gay

Personality | Never mess with him or you'll regret it, to be fairly blunt, he is Harley Quinn and Chanel Oberlin combined, if they had a baby, he will be volatile, unpredictable, ruthless, and mostly insecure, someone who likes to take charge, controlling, and is always up to no good, he is brutally honest and will tell you the cold hard truth right away in front of people, he is very, very fond of public humiliating people whenever he's bored, he doesn't care much for relationships as he knows that boys only want his wealth and not who he truly is.

Appearance |

Powers ( optional ) |•Superhuman strength and speed

•Superhuman strength and speed

•Enhanced senses

•Flight

•Enhanced Intelligence

•Solar and Light Manipulation

Weapons (optional) |
Baseball bat and a pistol.

Backstory |
Quinzel was a normal teenager until the Orochi, a Japanese monster, attacked his home, killing off his foster family, here he discovered his dormant powers, which helped him slay the monster, but not without a few major scars, mentally, emotionally, and physically, from this, he became cold-hearted as he continued his aimless journey around the world, serving some places as an antihero or a villain, until he was cursed by a witch to suffer along the world's pain, which made him immortal, and caused him to hate himself even more, cursing and killing anyone who got in his way.