Individual Rp

Name:

Harper Jade Ivy

Age:

 Depends on the rp, usually around 16-22

Personality:

Harper is a very playful and mischievous individual, he often jokes around a lot and can be very annoying if he wishes to be, he's childish, yet very assertive and confident about himself, and is sweet when he wants to be, he has a sassy and sarcastic attitude which can lead him to be a bit mean and vulgar at times when he is quite annoyed, other than that, he is very upbeat and optimistic.

Sexuality: 

RAGING HOMOSEXUAL

Appearance:

Harper has the angelic look of a lady, though he is a male, he has the doe-like and round innocent eyes framed with thick and long curly eyelashes, his eyebrows are naturally defined and he has pale porcelain skin that stands out in any light, he has a slender and frail build, and is shorter by most people, his lips are often pursed out of habit, which results in pinkish and pale pair of lips.

Likes:

Sweets, Partying, Tall boys, Brown eyes, Built and Lean people, Staying up late, the night life, staying inside and reading during the day, cuddling, books, singing, dancing, art.

Dislikes:

People who feel like they are entitled, narrow-minded outlook on life, homophobia, inequity, torn clothes, torn books, disrupted peace.

Species:

Depends on the rp (Could be a human with powers, but most of the time, human.)

Powers (if any):

(only when an rp calls for it.)

Psionic Magic.

Weakness:

Puppies

Sweets

Loud Music

Too close for comfort people.

Turn Ons:

Depends on the seme--I mean his boyfriend.

Turn Offs:

bodily waste

blood

rape

Backstory: Too lazy.

Other: Naaah