three

A/N: youtuber!Clarke is one of my weaknesses

•••

"Are you ready?" Clarke asks, pausing what she was doing to look at Lexa.

Lexa smiles and nods, so Clarke goes back to setting the camera up. She can feel Lexa's gaze burning on the side of her head. When she's finished she asks Lexa if she wants something to drink first, before running off to the kitchen to get them both a glass of wine.

They're about to make a YouTube video (Clarke is kind of a Youtuber). Clarke is kind of excited, because this gives her the chance to ask Lexa all the things she didn't have the guts to before. One tiny small detail is that they are actually ex-girlfriends, so things may get kind of awkward at some point.

When Clarke sits back down next to Lexa and hands her the glass, she smiles reassuringly.

"Let's do this," she says before turning the camera on.

Clarke runs her hands through her hair and smiles at the camera, before talking, "Hi guys! So as I've told y'all last week, this video is about to be something different than what I usually do. I'm in New York right now, on a holiday, and Lexa and I decided to do a video together. So as some of you may know, Lexa and I used to be together, but we broke up a little over a year ago because of the distance," she says, before adding, "and a few other things. So now it seemed to be a cool idea to do this video. We've both written down a few questions we'd like to ask each other and we have to be absolutely honest."

Lexa shifts a little next to her, but doesn't say anything else.

"I have no idea what you've got," Clarke says, laughing quietly as she looks at Lexa.

Lexa just grins at her before sipping her wine, "Can I start, then?"

"Of course,"

"What's your favorite thing I did in bed?"

Yikes. Clarke looks at her for a second before she starts to giggle. Actually giggle. She hates herself for this, honestly. "I think – Oh, I always loved it when you topped me."

"Which was all the time," Lexa says, casual smirk on her face again.

"Excuse you," Clarke shoots back, eyes playful, "you're such a bottom,"

Lexa laughs and shakes her head, "Your turn,"

Clarke hesitates. Honestly, most of the questions she's got are questions she's not sure she wants to know the answer to. Being here with Lexa is hard enough as it is. But she's not the one to back off last minute, so she takes a big gulp of her wine and takes a deep breath.

"How many girls have you been with since we broke up?"

Lexa's eyes widen slightly, but she recovers soon enough, "Two."

Clarke nods. See, she didn't really want to know that. She sees in Lexa's eyes that she wants to say more, but she curtly shakes her head to let her know it's not necessary. She's got nothing to explain – it's none of Clarke's business. So she asks another of her questions.

"What's the most annoying thing – or things – I did?"

Lexa chuckles, "You were on your phone all the time. It was really annoying."

"Oh, right," Clarke laughs, "you told me that a few times. I stopped doing that, though."

"Great," Lexa's smile is breathtaking and Clarke feels like she's about to pass out.