Chapter 24

"Ahhh!" Amaya mumbled lazily under the duvet as the sunlight fell on her eyes making her squirm. She pulled the duvet over herself covering her face completely and dozed off again but it did wake up Vivan. He looked up at the watch, it was 8 am. He stretched his limbs and sat feeling fresh.

"aahh! The morning after! How much I love this morning." He spoke with an extra zing in his voice. He glanced at Amaya and pulling the blinds he walked out of the room closing the door behind. He stood in her kitchen making coffee and taking stock of certain things. "She won't be up soon!" he thought as he picked up his phone and made few calls for home delivery. He was smirking evilly as he put down the phone and walked towards the balcony with coffee in his hands.

Exactly at 10 am Amaya flickered her eyes open, she was finding it hard to even blink. Everything from her head to her eyelids felt heavy. She felt someone was crushing stones in her head. It took great efforts for her to open her eyes and sit up. "Oh god! My head hurts. I swear I will kill those idiots for making me drink so much" she muttered under her breathe along with few more curses and tried to get only to be pushed back by a searing pain. Finally winning the battle with pain she walked out of her bedroom holding her head in her hands only to be greeted by Vivan's extra cheerful voice.

"Morning sunshine! With few clouds and frowns" she looked at him with drowsy eyes and said "save your one liners Vivan I am not in the mood please" She sat on the couch holding her head when he walked to her a coffee mug "Drink this you would feel better." "Why didn't you stop me last night?" she asked taking a sip while Vivan who was messaging her head spoke "as if you would have listened to me murderer."

"What? What murderer?" she snapped. "You confessed right that you murdered a hen in 11th grade" he chuckled and Amaya rolled her eyes.

"Go and get fresh! I am waiting at the breakfast table" he pushed her into the bathroom not paying heed to her abuses. "So you're ready for chef Vivan's special treat high heels?" Vivan asked pulling chair for Amaya. "Aren't we being chivalrous sassy pants?" Amaya asked sarcastically. "No! In fact you need to find a nick name for me like pumpkin, baby boo something like that." Vivan replied walking into the kitchen.

"OMG! He likes being called baby boo" the purple devil did a happy dance making Amaya sigh. "Go back to sleep please! How come you aren't drunk?" "Oh! Because you drank and I just enjoyed the show you put up" the purple devil winked. "Show? What show?" Amaya asked now being a little unsure. "Ask baby boo!" the purple devil smirked and continued "baby pull me closer in the back seat of you rover... That I know you can't afford." The purple devil danced. "Wow! Finally someone moved on from Taylor Swift" Amaya chuckled.

"Hmm!! Peaches if you're inner talks are done let's have breakfast." Vivan interrupted herself talk leaving her embarrassed. "Okay you can blush later let's see today's special" he rubbed his palms excitedly after placing all the dishes on the table. Amaya gave him an amused look and lifted the cloches to see what he's so excited.

"Okay! Chocolate pancakes" she gave him an impressed look while he just smirked evilly. His eyes were dark and something that she hasn't seen ever. She couldn't gauge what is about it but there was something. "Strawberry milkshake" she said looking at the glass and Vivan nodded in agreement. She lifted another cloche "strawberries dipped in chocolate. What is with this chocolate and strawberry everywhere?" she asked amused.

As if he was waiting for this moment with bated breath Vivan's eyes twinkled with mischief "Lift the third one you will get your answer high heels." Amaya lifted the third one only to be shocked and then angry. "What the hell Vivan Malhotra! What kind of sick joke is this?" she roared pointing at the chocolate and strawberry condoms arranged in a plate.

By now Vivan had got up from his chair and was standing right behind her chair hovering over her, covering her up completely. His breathe fanning her bare neck as she was wearing a backless top along with the blunder of tying her hair in a messy bun. "That's not a sick joke peaches! In fact if I am correct you just loooovvveee them. wanna see the proof?" he took out his phone and kept in front of her playing the medical store video.

Needless to say Amaya was shocked to see her behavior. Never ever she had thought she had such a side hidden in her. She was flushed with heat rushing to her cheeks. She closed her eyes not able to handle what she saw secretly praying the earth to open up and gobble her up.

Their moment was broken by loud ringing of cell phone. Vivan was irritated as he pulled out the phone from the pocket only to see his dad calling. He calmed his nerves and answered the call.

"Umm! Dad I am not panting. Actually I was working out so that's the after effects of an intense work out" he spoke looking at Amaya who blushed as well as gave him a murderous look on such dirty talk. "okay I will be there in an hour" Vivan replied after a brief chat with his dad while Amaya concentrated on the forgotten breakfast but not before hiding the condom packets.

"I have to go to office and from there maybe I have to fly down to Delhi for a meeting tonight. I shall be back by tomorrow night. Nothing's confirmed though I will keep you updated" he spoke.

"Peaches! Peaches" he poked her on getting no response and she turned around "Uhh Delhi right. But two days later you have a look test and a photo shoot don't forget" she reminded him as he nodded in agreement while focusing on breakfast.

"And we need to have rules" she spoke. "What rules?" he got confused. "Yes rules" she smirked. "Rule number one; you can't start seducing me anywhere ok except..." her voice trailed off and she couldn't control her blush cursing her hormones. Vivan gave her a cocky smile "why are you scared high heels?" "I am not scared sassy pants but I don't trust you." "You don't trust me or you don't trust yourself around me. Your body seems to love me more" he whispered in her ear again setting off a whirlpool of emotions. She got a grip of herself and pushed him back "see this is what I meant." "Okay! As you say but if you would seduce me I won't stop you" he gave her a smirk. "Trust me that won't happen" she spoke."I have my ways to make you beg for things high heels don't be so confident. But everything else later, I am getting late. Call Aman or Karan if you need anything" he spoke standing up.

He moved to the door and turned back, he kissed her forehead mumbling "miss me as I definitely would miss you" and rushed out.