Chapter Seventeen.

Yay Sasuke is back!

_________________________________________________

Hinata’s heart was beating fast. She could hear it thumping. Her legs were shaking and she felt herself about to collapse. Hinata screamed “Sasuke!”, as loud as she could before her legs gave in and she burst into a fit of tears. She couldn’t believe it. He was alive- and running to her. “HINATA!”, he yelled back as he raced to her aid, scooping her up into his arms and spun her around, embracing her with passion. Hinata still couldn’t believe it. The pair were silent for about five minutes and were just standing there, in each other’s arms, enjoying what each of them had longed for. “I’m sorry I was so late Hinata… We got held captive… and I had to kill someone very powerful to escape…. Fuck I missed you”, he teared up and looked lovingly into Hinatas eyes, which were glimmering in the sunlight. “I-I thought you were dead…. I…I-“, Sasuke interrupted her by kissing her passionately. “Sorry… I’ve wanted to do that for weeks”. Hinata giggled and kissed him back. “Hey there… maybe we should save that for the house Miss”, Sasuke teased. Hinata smirked back and whispered, “Let’s go then”, and grabbed Sasuke by the hand, leading him back to the house.

---------------------------------------------------

“I love you”, Sasuke whispered, cuddling closer to Hinata and nuzzling her neck. She giggled and started tickling him, “You know     I love you more Mr”, she beamed. “Oi stop that and cuddle me Miss”, Sasuke laughed and bear-hugged her, trapping her in his arms. “Noooooo let me go I wanna make you dinner”. Sasuke felt his stomach growl when he realised he hadn’t had a proper meal in ages. “As long as you don’t get dressed you can cook dinner okay”, he winked and slapped her bum as she got up. “no way. You have to call your parents and let them know you’re safe. They might come over and I don’t want them thinking we’re nudists”, Hinata replied, walking into the bathroom. Sasuke reluctantly got up and sighed. “Buuuut I want more sex”. Hinata stuck her head out from behind the bathroom door and smirked, “After dinner okay you pervert”. Sasuke smiled and grabbed a pair of pyjama shorts and a tank top from his drawer, and made his way into the kitchen. Everything looked really bare, and he noticed a doctors slip on the table. He didn’t usually read Hinatas stuff but he wanted to know if it was anything serious.

Hinata Hyuuga has been diagnosed with minor depression and exhaustion and will not be able to make it into work for at least a month. She will be receiving grief counselling weekly for this period.

-Sakura Haruno

Sasuke got a shock and dropped the slip of paper. “Shit… It really did affect her physical state… I think I should make her dinner”, he thought to himself, and opened the cupboards, which were over-stocked. “She likes ramen… we can have that”. He grabbed two beef ramen packets and placed them on the bench, and took some carrots and broccoli out of the fridge and started cutting it up. He missed being at home. A whole lot, and especially after what he’d experienced on his mission… He started shaking thinking about it but managed to clear his mind and continue with the task at hand. “Awh look at my baby cooking dinner for me… You should be relaxing Sasuke…”, Hinata said as she walked into the kitchen wearing nothing but a towel robe. Sasuke forgot how beautiful she was… it was almost like she as glowing with beauty. He stopped what he was doing and embraced her, and kissed her on the forehead, “I know you’re more exhausted then I am. I found the doctors note on the table. I think I need to cook you dinner to make up for all the stress I’ve caused”. A smile crept up Hinata’s face and she gave him a kiss. “I missed you so much…. I really thought I’d never see you again…” she looked down for a second, knowing that she should tell him about the baby. But she didn’t want to ruin this night. “Go lie down Hinata dinner will be ready soon okay”, Sasuke said lovingly, and snuck another kiss.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

“You know you should really call your parents… The last time I spoke to your mum she told me she set up a memorial in your old room”, Hinata said, sitting up on the bed. They’d just finished their special ‘desert’, which was just more lovemaking. “Ugh… Fine…”, Sasuke sighed and grabbed the phone resting on his bedside table. Hinata smiled and leant up against her lover, holding his hand. Sasuke dialled his parents’ house, and waited patiently for someone to answer. His mother answered the phone.

“Hello?” she said in a gloomy tone.

“Hey mum…” Sasuke smiled, and heard his mother squealing and crying.

“Y-YOURE ALIVE WHEN DID YOU GET HOME ARE YOU OKAY WHAT HAPPENED SASUKE DON’T YOU DARE DO THIS TO ME AGAIN-“

“Mum, I’m fine. I was just captured for a while. Everything’s okay now. CALM DOWN”.

“I CAN’T CALM DOWN YOU HAVE TO STOP TAKING THESE DANGEROUS MISSIONS SINCE YOURE GOING TO BECOME A FATHER VERY SOON!”

Sasuke’s eyes widened and he looked at Hinata. “W-what?”

“Whoops…”, Mikoto replied.

____________________________________________________________________