Chapter 1

I hear the screams from downstairs booming through the thin structure into my room. I sit in a corner with my knees to my chest ,covering my ears, trying and trying to muffle the sound out but nothing that i do can block out the sound. I had started crying at this point, i just wished that this would end its the same cycle everyday. Dad comes home and mom goes crazy at the time that he had came back. She believes that he's cheating on her, everyday its the same the yelling, the cursing, the beating. I hear the front door slammed closed, dad left and it was my turn now...

I hear my door swing open i know whats going to happen next, i have two other brothers and two other sisters but when their not home this happens. 

My mom came in and i started to yell, " NO NO NO! PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE!" My mother didn't seem to care she grabbed my by my hair pulling it as hard as she could. "Ahhhh" i screamed in pain as she drags me out of my room into the hallway where the stairs start, " YOU SLUT JUST LIKE YOUR FATHER!" she pushes me down the stairs. I yell in pain as i tumble down the stairs earning bruises on my body. I wince at the pain and start coughing as i plead her to stop weakly, "please mommy stop please" my eyes felt heavy as the slowly close and all i hear is her scream back, "SHUT UP YOU SLUTTY WHORE! YOUR JUST LIKE YOUR FATHER! BEGGING AND WEAKLY FALLING TO EVERYONES HAND!" I felt a sharp pain in my stomach, "AHHH!" i scream in pain as my mother starts to kick me with her shoes on.

Over and over she kicks me leaving me with a trail of pain that grow stronger and stronger with each strike. She grabs me by the hair and slowly lifts me up, "Ahhhh!" i scream because of the pains i realized that my mother had broken many of my bones. She whispered something in my ear that i would never forget, "go kill yourself your a worthless whore and screw up that no one will ever want" my eyes shot open in shock and i start to cry and cry with no end in sight. My mother just chuckles and drops me to the floor next thing you know she comes back with my dad's gutting knife for fish.

When i had noticed the stainless steal knife i started to yell ad squirm, "NO NO PLEASE STOP PLEASE PLEASE MOMMY!" she didn't care she kept ignoring me and grabbed my arm pinning it to the ground. she placed the tip to my arm and whispered to me, "never forget this because you are worthless and need to learn your place" I started to cry and yell in pain as she pushes the knife in to my skin carving a word into me giving my label.

once she was done i was left their out of voice out of energy but not out of pain and tears which had kept rolling down my face as i look over to the words she had carved in which read 'worthless'

My eyes grew heavy full of tears as i had slowly drifted into a painful sleep i knew she had felt me there to be found by my sibling the next morning but i was not gonna left that happen i couldn't....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Hello people okay so I'm like really bad at writing but oh well and please don't take anything in this book way to seriously because this is just to read and also please don't do most if not everything that happens in this book okay? okay alright bye bye kitten hope you liked it-

What will happen next?

 will her siblings find her?

 will she be alright? 

and will i ever stop talking? 

hehe lol