Intoxicated

Author POV-

Little Elle stood frozen at the sight of the brown, dazed, and bloodshot eyes of Mathew Knowles, her father. The warm stench of the mix of Whiskey and Vodka that played on his tongue invaded her sinuses and made her eyes water. "W-what, Babygirl? Y-you not go-nna l-let your Pa-pa in?", the slurred voice met her ears as two identical bodies made their way behind her before slinging their long arms around her neck as a comforting gesture. Larry leaned down and whispered softly in her ear, "Elle, are you OK? What's wrong?". She just shook her head, her eyes never leaving the smirking drunk mess that stood in front of her, as her mom called out to her, "Elle, baby, who's at the door?".

Tina froze a few steps behind Elle and the boys as she caught sight of the husband she knew all to well. Flashbacks assaulted her temporal lobe as vivid and clear memories of, both, physical and mental abuse as well as countless arguments that was caused by Mathew and his alcohol and drug use. The Mathew that treated her so bad...until Elle came along.

When Mrs. Tina found out that she was pregnant and told Mathew, he swore to stop his obsessive substance abuse so he could be a better father and husband. Everything was great until that night five years ago, when Tina kicked him out he turned back to drugs. He transformed from the caring father Little Elle knew to a staggering drunk stalker, wherever Tina was he was close without her knowledge. He was obsessed with trying to make her fall in love with him again, so he watched her from a distance and caught on to her interests. Soon, Tina started getting 'secret admirer' type gifts: Perfume, candles, letters, and flowers. She often wondered who it was and was flattered when her other friends thought it was creepy how the gifts were always her favorite stuff when even they, her best friends, didn't know. After a while, the gifts escalated to more extreme 'presents' like lingerie, sex toys, and erotic stories about the two of them. Shortly after that, she filed a police report but they couldn't do anything since it was anonymous. Little did she know...she was face to face with her stalker, she only knew him as her drunken abusive ex husband.

Anyway, back to the matter at hand. The two former spouses held eye contact for a while before Tina told Elle and the twins to go back to the party while she talked to her father. Even though Elle was reluctant at first considering the past experiences of watching as her intoxicated father turning into a rather violent man in search for various altercations when he would work at bars and clubs and she would accompany him, the twins were able to pull her away to the backyard to lie in the grass. "What happened, Elle? Who was that?", Lau asked in his native language to which Little Elle replied with a sigh in her mother's tongue, "That was my father.". Hearing her solemn tone, the two brothers cuddled closer to her chest while laying their thin arms over her abdomen before her eyes misted over and sobs shook her body until she was drained, both emotionally and physically, and her eyes grew heavy under the pink and orange clouds caused by the evening sunset. With her hands in the twins' scalp and their arms around her protectively, they all fell into a short slumber that was interrupted fifteen minutes later by a scream and three gunshots coming from the house...

YAYYYY! I FINALLY UPDATED THIS BOOK!!! It was about damn time too. Anyway, what do you guys think?

Special Shoutouts

ShaniceMcguire
lestwins3

Love Ya!
Peace And Music, Beasts/Blazes!!!!