Chapter 1: The somewhat normal life

Rinnnng!!!

"Don't forget about your vocab!" My English teacher yelled as the class filled out.

"Oh, and Chris"

I froze in place, then slowly turned to talk to my teacher.

"Yes Mrs. Nehme?"

"Good job on your test last week, it was a big improvement" she said with a smile.

"Oh" I said as I rubbed the back of my neck "Thanks"

I feel so dumb, I thought.

I walked out of the class and down the hallway to the library. I opened the door and walked inside.

"Hey Mrs. Mares!" I said with delight, for I loved to help out at the library.

"Is there anything you need me to do today?" I asked with a smile.

"No, not today." She answered.

"OK" I walked over to the computers and began to study.

I studied for one hour, played games for another, then spent whatever time I had left to study more.

It's kind of a daily routine.

After I got home I practiced my songs in my room.

The songs are for my 0 period, I'm in choir.

When I finished, I watched TV, most preferably My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

I Get bullied, a lot, because I watch it.

I love to write fan fictions and stories about the show or other things in my life.

I write fan fictions to escape reality, and I write stories to express myself.

I get bullied for that too, mostly because I put myself in my fan fictions.

My parents were OK with me liking the show when I was 11, but after 12, I was taken away. CPS came by and took me to a Foster home.

Lucky for me that family adopted me when I was 14.

I never moved houses and I currently live with my new family.

My new mom thinks it's fine that I like the show, but I just can't wear it to school.

It's fine with me, liking it is good enough. [End]

A/N: So what do you guys think so far? I know that it is mostly just description right now, but there is still more to come!!!
A

lso follow me on YouTube. My channel name is delphox the chao.
I'm not that famous but I try! Thx!