Chapter 2: Back to bullied night.

**The next day (it's Saturday)**

"Ugh" I groaned as I laid in my bed.

"What's wrong? " My mom asked

"Monday is back to school night."

"What's bad about that? I get to meet all of your teachers"

"That's why I'm not looking forward to it"

"Oh be quiet." She teased.

I couldn't help but but laugh.

**Monday night**

"OK, the meeting doesn't end until 8:00, you think you'll be fine?" My mom asked.

"Yeah, I'm just going to hang out around here." I replied, pointing at a bench near my high school's statue.

"OK see you then."

"See ya" I walked over to the bench and sat down.

I took off my backpack and pulled out my fan fictions. I began to write more to my latest fan fiction, "The Trap".

It's about my OC, Blueberry Splash, and how he fell into the trap of the evil Queen, Chrysalis, and they fall in love.

My writing was interrupted when 3 bullies came up to me.

"Writing your creepy stories again, Chris?" One of the boys said.

I growled. "Patrick"

"That's my name, don't wear it out," he replied "so,"

The two other boys closed in on me.

"You should just hand over that notebook before this gets ugly." He said, with such force.

"Never" I snarled at him.

"Oh, well" he responded with a snap and instantly the two other boys grabbed me.

"No!" I yelled.

Patrick grabbed the notebook with an evil grin, and pulled out a lighter.

"Oh, this is gonna be fun."

[End]

A/N: BOOM!!! Good ending right? Tell me what you think. Also just so you know this story is inspired by "Discorded Love" and "Bride of Discord" but this has different characters, settings, and story lines. It will still resemble the stories.