9. Brave

Marks POV

I woke up to arms tightly wrapped around my middle

"Morningggggg" I said to Jacob moving his hair out of his face

His nose wrinkled up a little bit he continued to sleeping moving closer to me

I carefully with our waking him up grabbed my phone

Unknown : so I see you got some feeling for little Jacob huh?

Attached to the text was a video Ariel took yesterday on snapchat of me and Jacob hugging when we surprised him with the caption me, Mark and everyone else threw Jacob a party!!"

I know exactly who the number is,

Mark: dom leave me alone, I'm done with you just tell people I'm bi. I'm bi and I'm happy and I plan on staying happy, HAVE A GOOD LIFE BITCH ! :)

I next got our of the bed and sat down at the small desk right in front of the bed, I logged into younow and started my broadcast. After I started I realized you can see Jacob sleeping in the background, will what I say make a difference if he's in the frame? Oh well

"Hey guys it's Mark here! And this is going to be an quick broadcast where I update you guys on my life, but this time it's not about funny stuff and crap, this is serious so please you guys mean the world to me, and I know what I'm about to say will make some of you leave, some happy, some sad, some confused, and some disgusted. But I know my true fans our thee will stay because I'm still the same person I was yesterday, a week ago, a month, ago and a year ago."

I took a deep breathe and looked at some the comment most of them saying they'll never leave MY and that they love me, I smiled, I'm ready it's now or ever.

"I'm bisexual.
I never really gave my sexuality much thought until 5 months ago. At first I labeled it being gay, but I soon realized that I still liked girl, so I went back to labeling myself straight. But about 3 months ago it changed ago and I realized that I liked someone, and that's normal right? Well it wasn't a girl, it was a guy. And not trying to offend anyone but I know for some people if your a guy and you like a guy it's normal but for me it wasnt anywhere near normal. I denied my feelings but the more I did the worst it became, I recently accepted myself, but when I told one of my best friends and he told me I was pathetic and disgusting my confidence was back at the bottom, that boy made my life hell. And no I will never forgive him for what he did But I'm over it. He made me scared to tell anyone but I'm done being scared I'm just done with the fear of rejection from my parents, my friends, and you guys. But if you guys and other people who truly care and love me, this will not change their opinion on me because that doesn't care anything about me."

I scrolled through the comments and I saw that most were good and of course their were bad ones, and other ones where they were saying they wanted to kill some for what he did.

"Thanks for all the positive feedback, its means a lot to me for you guys to accept me. I love you all so much you guys may think I don't but all of you mean the world to me, with out you guys I wouldn't be where I am today, so thank you.
But yeah, I can finally be happy, bye guys, I see you whenever I love you all !!!"

I closed my laptop and looked at the table

"That was brave of you" I choked on the air and turned around seeing Jacob getting out of the bed and walking over to me with his arms out, I immediately got up and walked to him, he pulled me into a hug tightly wrapping his arms around me and resting his head on top of mine

"Really?" I asked

"Of course, I'm glad your happy now, you Mark
Thomas may as well be one of the bravest and strongest person I know"

"Thanks" I said, glad that he couldn't see my tomato face.

"Trust me everything will be okay"

"Its going to be okay cause I have you" I added on

"And I have you" he said kissing the top of my head and rocking us back and forth.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
It's always great seeing you guys comment update and stuff, thank you guys for liking this story.

But I'm pretty proud with this chapter & sorry if there's mistakes and spelling errors, I haven't corrected it .

Xo
-sof