Chapter Five

(Briar's POV)

Briar's Tale

My legacy day outfit is a pink and black thorn-printed ruffled gown with a petal like collar and a translucent black and silver rose print cap.

My shoes is black, pink and silver heels. I have my hair down and to the side.

I wore a black belt with a silver jewel around my dress, a silver bracelet a silver-pink tiara.

It has been a surprise to know what Raven did but that doesn't matter. I'm still going to write my destiny no matter what.

I deserve to have my happily ever after when I have been good and doing great in school so I deserved it.

********5 Years Later*********

I have been asleep for 3 years until Prince David had woken me with a kiss.

It really came in handy when I had shopped before I had to start my sleeping.

Now me and David have a beautiful daughter named Kaitlyn Aurora Beauty. Yes I was the one who proposed to him.

I just couldn't wait until he proposed because I want to live my life at the fullest.

Me, David and Kaitlyn live in his castle where me and him is the princcess and prince of his parents kingdom.

My mom is royalty which would already make me a princess but at first she wasn't a princess. But no matter what I was always my mother little princess.