Chapter One

(Raven POV)

Raven's Tale

I finally decided what I was going to do. There's no chance that anyone can stop me.

"What are you thinking about Raven" Maddie asked.

"Oh nothing, just thinking about what I was going to wear for Legacy Day" I said.

"Oh ok" Maddie said.

I know Apple isn't going to be happy with my choice but this isn't her descision. And I deserve a happily ever after.

Taking a walk and looking at the sunset before Legacy Day happens, I started having second thoughts. Walking back to my room I changed into my Legacy Day outfit.

It was a purple tight top with a silver texture ending with something like a purple tulle skirt with more than one layer. Underneath is purple leggings. My boots has silver tacks and black patent leather. Long black cape that covers my shoulder.

On top of of my head is a crown of a headdress with a big jewel that drops in front of my forehead where the jewel is a purple gemstone. I wear a purple collar with a silver clasp around my neck.

My hairstyle is in a low-side pontytail with my  usual black and purple hair color.

"It's time" Maddie said.

"Coming" I said as I left out of my room.

Some of the Royals and Rebels went, it was now my ime to go up.

"I Raven Queen, daughter of the Evil Queen, and I pledge.....um.....I......" I mummbled.

"Come on, do it!" Apple said.

When the book show photos of my destiny I started getting scared. My happily ever after wasn't going to be great it was going to be horrible so I made my final decision.

"I am Raven Queen, and I am going to write my own destiny! My Happily Ever After starts now!" I said as I slam the book as the mirrors broke.

Opening my eyes I saw that I was still here that all the things I was told was just lies.

"How could you be so, so selfish?" Apple said.

"I'm sorry Apple, but I.......ugh" I said as everybody else start talking loudly which I got angry.

"Hold EVERYTHING" I said as I used my powers, then I noticed that my powers had froze time and everybody else.

Then I unfroze Apple so that I could talk to her.

"I'm sorry Apple, but I don't want anyone to tell me who to be. I wanna figure that out on my own. And don't you understand? I'm not the only one who gets to choose their own destiny now. We all do! Even you." I said.

"But I don't wanna choose a new destiny. I liked the one I had. And because of you, it might not happen." Apple said.

"But it might......." I said.

"I don't know. I......I just don't know" Apple said as she ran off crying.

When Apple left, I unfrozed Maddie.

"Wow! You're still here. No poof, poof, POOF! Yay!" Maddie said quickly.

"I know, it feels good" I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 Years Later

Everyone had finally accepted me. Going back home which is with my dad The Good King, I became a princess.

One day when my powers had gotten out of control, Dexter Charming was there to rescue me. Having the chance to spend a day with Dexter I fell in love with him.

A year or two years ago, we got married and I became Raven Charming.

The day I married Dexter was the day when everybody stopped booing at me and started cheering at me.

Me and Dexter now have two beautiful girls, Abbie and Becca Charming.

There's not much to say, I took my girls powers just so they could have a normal life. One day their powerc could get out of control and they could hurt one or another. I just can't think of the pain if somebody died.

I have only dealt with death once which was my mother's. Me and her may not have been at the best of terms but I still loved her as a mother. So you have heard it, my happily ever after.
______________________________________________________

This story may be short but I hope you enjoyed it as it wasn't that easy coming up with the ideas myself.