Chapter One

"It's... Gone." Skyshade observed her surroundings of Cybertron. The planet still remains. But it's function is unstable and has no life to it. Has the war did this?

Skyshade fled off during the war after getting badly injured at the hip. It was very painful. But the last thought that had came to mind before leaving was Soundwave. Where was he? Is he okay? Is he dead? Just the thought of him being offlined brings washer fluid to her dull optics.

"No! He's not dead! He's a gladiator! One of the best ones for that matter! He's a survivor and would never leave his life without a fight. And he rarely fails!" Skyshade argued in her mind. He had to be just fine. He had to be somewhere out there... Right?

Skyshade groaned in pain. Her limbs had been aching from the lack of energon. Her optics and biolights were dull and not as blue as they were before. Her armor wasn't really shimmering anymore. It was dirty and scratched up. Her cheerful optimistic self had been plummeted and switched out with a sad pathetic femme. Ever since she lost Soundwave... everybody, she had been this way.

"I wonder if Soundwave thinks I'm dead..." Skyshade picked up a piece of scrap metal and threw back down the useless object.

Her body screamed energon. She scanned the area for any possible useful things or possibly energon. Quickly, Skyshade darted into the energon supply building in Kaon. It barely seemed stable. Skyshade wasn't surprised when she saw absolutely no energon in the building. Of course, during or after the war, many bots had scampered into this building, snatching up all the energon and leaving.

"Unbelieveable... Such selfish creatures..." She muttered with irritation.

Suddenly, in the corner of her optic, she saw a flash of glowing blue. Relief and happiness flowed within her to see a shard of energon under some scrap metal. She quickly made her way towards it and digged it out. She stared longingly at the energon, as if trying to tease or torture herself. She saved half of it for later and carefully refilled herself, not to harm herself anymore. The energon tasted delightful and refreshing as she felt the blue substance refill her empty veins. She felt stronger and more energized. She felt much better!

"Thank Primus!" She breathed, a small smile on her lip-plates.

Skyshade was in high alert when she suddenly heard growling behind her. Spinning around and getting out her arm blaster, she aimed at whatever was growling. She froze to see a Cyberwolf, growling, sharp denta showing and ears flopped back. It was definitely a mech. Lowering her blaster, she felt sympathy for the poor thing. It had blue optics and white armor. But the biolights and optics were dull, low on energon as she suspected.

The ears of the Cyberwolf perked up to see that she was no threat. Skyshade bent down and offered her other half of her energon shard to him.

Slowly, the Cyberwolf inched closer, peering at the energon with hunger. Slowly, he took it out of her hands and refilled himself quickly. His biolights and optics became brighter as he threw a grin at Skyshade.

"What's your designation?"

The tail of the Cyberwolf swayed side to side slowly.

"Guess you don't have one?"

He shook his head in response.

"Okay. So why don't I make your designation Alpha?"

He nodded.

"Alright. I am Skyshade."

"Skyshade."

Skyshade was taken back slightly. Alpha had just recorded what she had just said! She didn't know Cyberwolves could do that. It made her spark beat and ache as it brought back the memory of Soundwave, how he could use his visor to record too.

"Designation: Alpha. Master: Skyshade."

He recorded every word that Skyshade just said, except for "master". He just recorded a mech saying master from eons ago during the war probably.

Skyshade bent down and pat the Cyberwolf's head. Alpha wagged his tail and darted on some scrap metal and dug more energon up. A large smile came onto Skyshade's faceplate as she helped Alpha dig up more energon from under the metal scraps.

The two bots found more and more energon. But they froze when they heard something behind them.

Word Count: 709

Quick Note: I do NOT own TFP or any of the characters, except for Skyshade and Alpha! Thank you and enjoy!